About This Listing | 199 Chrystie St, APT 10NListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Step into luxury at 199 Chrystie Street unit 10N, a bespoke 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condominium crafted by renowned designer, Thomas Juul-Hansen. This stunning home blends a curated collection of elegant fixtures and finishes with thoughtful layouts that maximize space and natural light.
The apartment features designer-selected European wide-plank oak floors, oversized double-pane windows with Eastern and Western exposure, and a pair of private balconies totaling 150 square feet with unobstructed views. The home also boasts a laundry closet with an externally-vented Miele washer/dryer, energy-efficient multi-zone heating and cooling, and Rift Sawn oak closets.
Upon entering the apartment, you’ll be greeted by a tasteful entryway complete with a pair of coat closets and a powder room. The home then flows into a bright, open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen. The living room leads out onto a balcony that overlooks Sara D. Roosevelt Park, while the kitchen is equipped with an eat-in peninsula, honed marble countertops, a matching backsplash, custom white oak cabinets with tempered bronze glass, Dornbracht fixtures, and a suite of high-end fully-integrated appliances from Miele and Liebherr.
The master bedroom sits on the opposite end of the home and boasts a massive walk-in closet, a private balcony, and a sublime en-suite bathroom with chamber-fumed hardwood floors, a bronze-tinted medicine cabinet with cove lighting, double sinks, an enclosed remote-controlled Toto toilet, and a honed marble wet room with a walk-in rain shower and a deep soaking tub. The second bedroom is located next to the living area and has its own closet, access to the balcony, and a lovely en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
199 Chrystie is a collection of interlocking villas designed by Thomas Juul-Hansen and is a luxury condominium that sits at the nexus of an incredibly dynamic, multi-neighborhood location. It is surrounded by endless retail, social, and food and drink options, and has easy access to the Lower East Side, NoLita, NoHo, SoHo, and the East Village. It is located just around the corner from Whole Foods, and is close to the B/D/F/M/J/Z/R/W/6 subway lines. The building features a full-service amenities package, including a custom designed 24-hour attended lobby, private storage, bicycle and package rooms, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to make 199 Chrystie Street unit 10N your new home.
- 1480 Square ft
- Year Built: 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Active Listings At 199 Chrystie St
About 199 Chrystie St
Schools Near 199 Chrystie St
- Manhattan Charter School 0.49 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.29 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.32 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.32 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.42 miles
- P.s. 042 Benjamin Altman 0.44 miles
- Cascades High School 0.07 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.32 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.36 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.37 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.37 miles
- School For Global Leaders 0.36 miles
Transportation Near 199 Chrystie St
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.14 miles) F
- bowery (0.16 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.26 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- bleecker st (0.29 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- grand st (0.29 miles) B D
- broadway - lafayette st (0.3 miles) B D F M
- delancey st - essex st (0.32 miles) F
- prince st (0.33 miles) N Q R W
- delancey st - essex st (0.37 miles) J M Z
- canal st (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.49 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.53 miles) N Q
- astor pl (0.54 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.54 miles) R W
- 8th st - nyu (0.57 miles) N Q R W
- east broadway (0.59 miles) F
About Lower East Side
Originally settled by immigrants, the Lower East Side pays homage to its past with The Tenement Museum, community centered events such as Pickle Day, and the locally founded Hester Street…
Similar Condos in Lower East Side
The Lower East Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.