About This Listing | 199 Chrystie St, 4NListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Designed by world-renowned architect, Thomas Juul-Hansen, 199 Chrystie Street presents 14 beautifully crafted interlocking villas that evokes striking architectural design yet remains refined through the timeless interiors.
At 2,405 square feet, residence 4N is a stunning 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom duplex home with incredible sliding doors opening up to a private terrace with unobstructed views of Sarah D. Roosevelt Park. Designed with intention and thoughtfully curated, 4N features organic and complementing materials that is evidenced by the master craftsmanship found throughout.
Every apartment comes standard with hand selected quality finishes that is apparent upon entering the foyer. The home comes complete with European wide-plank oak floors and floor-to-ceiling double-pane sliding doors with eastern exposure overlooking the park. Beyond the powder room and entry coat closet is the great room with double height 18-foot ceilings and the open kitchen that integrates all materials seamlessly such as the desert quartzite peninsula and backsplash, stained white oak cabinetry with tempered bronze glass and a suite of high-end appliances by Miele and Sub-Zero.
The primary suite is a private retreat with double closets and the spa-like five-piece en-suite bathroom clad in honed marble floors and walls that also includes a separate water closet, double vanities with custom oak cabinetry and medicine cabinets and a wet room with a deep-soaking bathtub and oversized shower. Heading up to the upper duplex, the mezzanine offers flexibility in use and houses the two secondary bedrooms with its own en-suite bathroom. Other in-house features include a vented washer/dryer and energy-efficient multi-zone heating and cooling system.
199 Chrystie is a luxury boutique condominium with 24-hour attended lobby and amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center, private storage, bicycle and package room. Located at the crossroads of many vibrant neighborhoods – Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, NoLita, East Village and Chinatown – the building has easy access to transportation, art galleries, cafes, shopping and endless food and drink options. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the offering plan. AG File No. CD19-0039. Equal Housing Opportunity. Fair Housing Notice.
- 2405 Square ft
- Year Built: 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Active Listings At 199 Chrystie St
About 199 Chrystie St
Schools Near 199 Chrystie St
- Manhattan Charter School 0.47 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.27 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.32 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.32 miles
- P.s. 042 Benjamin Altman 0.42 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.42 miles
- Cascades High School 0.06 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.32 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.34 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.35 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.35 miles
Transportation Near 199 Chrystie St
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.14 miles) F
- bowery (0.16 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.28 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- grand st (0.28 miles) B D
- delancey st - essex st (0.3 miles) F
- bleecker st (0.31 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.32 miles) B D F M
- prince st (0.35 miles) N Q R W
- delancey st - essex st (0.35 miles) J M Z
- canal st (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.5 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.53 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.55 miles) R W
- astor pl (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- east broadway (0.57 miles) F
- 8th st - nyu (0.58 miles) N Q R W
About Lower East Side
Originally settled by immigrants, the Lower East Side pays homage to its past with The Tenement Museum, community centered events such as Pickle Day, and the locally founded Hester Street…
Similar Condos in Lower East Side
The Lower East Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.