About This Listing | 225 W 86th St, APT M1Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
This five bedroom, five and a half bathroom residence on the second floor re-envisioned by Robert A.M. Stern Architects boasts south and west exposures, fully restored, oversized mahogany window frames, and white oak floors with chevron and plank patterns throughout.
Upon arrival, a formal entry foyer leads to the stunning corner great room, soaked in southern light, adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen features include Calacatta Gold marble island, countertops, and custom Molteni cabinetry. State-of-the-art appliances by Gaggenau, a 45 bottle Sub Zero wine refrigerator.
The north-facing primary suite, privately situated at the end of the bedroom gallery, features an abundance of closet space and a spa-like, windowed primary bathroom, richly appointed in Siberian white slab marble with radiant heated floors. A deep soaking tub and custom designed vanities with Kohler, Dornbracht and Kallista accessories complete this rejuvenating sanctuary. The four additional bedrooms are equally impressive, and secondary bathrooms are equipped with Grigio Nicola stone, radiant heated floors, and vanities by Molteni.
An oversized laundry room with Whirlpool washer, dryer, elegant powder room, High-performance VRF dedicated HVAC system, Intrahome Systems integrated technology infrastructure, and an abundance of closet space throughout complete this spectacular home.
Pre-war meets contemporary splendor with an unrivaled 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities, including a 24-hour attended lobby, expansive porte-cochere, and 22,000 square foot courtyard and garden, evoking total privacy and tranquility. The light-filled, two-story Belnord Club further offers a wealth of options for relaxation and entertainment, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, an impressive double-height sports court, a luxurious Club Lounge, separate dining room, children’s playroom, and teen room.
The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor (File No: CD16-0128)
- 4535 Square ft
- Year Built: 1920
- 5 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Active Listings At 225 West 86th Street
About The Belnord
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Billiards Room
- Bike Storage
- Package Room
- Refrigerated Storage
- Aerobics/stretching Room
- Private Dining Room
- Private Gated Porte Cochère
- Yoga Studio
Schools Near 225 West 86th Street
- P.s. 166 The Richard Rodgers School Of The Arts And Technology 0.18 miles
- P.s. 009 Sarah Anderson 0.21 miles
- P.s. 084 Lillian Weber 0.4 miles
- P.s. 087 William Sherman 0.44 miles
- P.s. 075 Emily Dickinson 0.53 miles
- Louis D. Brandeis High School 0.14 miles
- The Urban Assembly School For Green Careers 0.14 miles
- The Global Learning Collaborative 0.14 miles
- Innovation Diploma Plus 0.14 miles
- M.s. 243 Center School 0.21 miles
- Community Action School - Ms 258 0.34 miles
- M.s. 256 Academic & Athletic Excellence 0.34 miles
- M.s. M247 Dual Language Middle School 0.4 miles
- J.h.s. M044 William J. O'shea 0.49 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M811 - Mickey Mantle School 0.25 miles
- P.s. 333 Manhattan School For Children 0.34 miles
Transportation Near 225 West 86th Street
- 86th st (0.09 miles) 1 2
- 86th st (0.35 miles) A B C
- 79th st (0.38 miles) 1 2
- 96th st (0.44 miles) 1 2 3
- 81st st (0.47 miles) A B C
- 96th st (0.6 miles) A B C
About Upper West Side
With it’s pre-war architecture and tree-lined blocks, The Upper West Side’s pleasant mien is perfect for a weekend bagel run or a run in Riverside Park. Easily recognized as the…
Similar Condos in Upper West Side
The Upper West Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Upper West Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Upper West Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.