About This Listing | 621 Rogers Ave, 2DListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
SPECIAL SPOT PRICING UNTIL MARCH 15TH.LIST PRICE: $540.000 – Bathed in sunlight and perfectly at home in Prospect Lefferts Gardens, The Rogers Residences is the first in a new generation of luxury condominiums. Designed by Pallete Architecture and developed by Croxdale, these homes introduce a higher standard of living inside and out.SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENTNO OPEN HOUSES
Residence 2D is a smartly planned alcove studio condominium. The entry has a coat closet and space for a console or desk, the first of many thoughtful design choices. White oak engineered floors in 7.5″ plank run throughout and there is a Whirlpool washer and dryer in the unit.
With space for a full-sized dining table, the kitchen is refined and functional with natural wood and matte grey custom millwork and bright white Quartz countertop and backsplash. The cooktop and wall oven are made in Italy by Bertazonni, and the Fisher and Paykel French Door refrigerator and Bosch dishwasher are both paneled and integrated. The brass faucet forged in Canada by Rubinet is a unique selection that will be appreciated for years to come.
The living room has a wall of large windows, and the sleeping alcove boasts a large walk-in closet. The bath has a Duravit soaking tub designed by Philippe Starck. Beyond the ample closet space within, a separate storage unit is included with the residence.
The Rogers Residences has a common roof deck with panoramic views of Brooklyn and Manhattan, and private cabanas are available for purchase. The building also has secure garage parking available for purchase. PETS ARE ALLOWED.
Longtime residents call Prospect Lefferts Gardens Brooklyn’s best-kept secret. The Rogers Residences is in the historic Manor District, one of Brooklyn’s most treasured rowhouse neighborhoods, with leafy blocks leading to its iconic front lawn of Prospect Park.
Images shown are a combination of model units and artist renderings and are not necessarily representative of the specific unit itself. Reference floor plans for specific layouts. This is not an Offering. The complete Offering Terms are in an Offering Plan available from Sponsor: 625 Rogers 2018 LLC. File No. CD23-0020. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- 540 Square ft
- Year Built: 2023
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Prospect Lefferts Gardens
Active Listings At 625 Rogers Avenue
About The Rogers Residences
Schools Near 625 Rogers Avenue
- P.s. 092 Adrian Hegeman 0.02 miles
- P.s. 397 Foster-laurie 0.39 miles
- P.s. 006 0.59 miles
- International Arts Business School 0.52 miles
- High School For Public Service: Heroes Of Tomorrow 0.52 miles
- Academy Of Hospitality And Tourism 0.55 miles
- High School For Service & Learning At Erasmus 0.55 miles
- High School For Youth And Community Development At Erasmus 0.55 miles
- M.s. 002 0.04 miles
- M.s. 246 Walt Whitman 0.53 miles
- M.s. 061 Dr. Gladstone H. Atwell 0.55 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K141 0.04 miles
- Explore Charter School 0.59 miles
- School For Human Rights, The 0.52 miles
- School For Democracy And Leadership 0.52 miles
- Academy For College Preparation And Career Exploration: A College Board School 0.55 miles
- Science, Technology And Research Early College High School At Erasmus 0.55 miles
Transportation Near 625 Rogers Avenue
- winthrop st (0.16 miles) 2 5
- church ave (0.43 miles) 2 5
- parkside ave (0.45 miles) Q
- sterling st (0.46 miles) 2 5
- prospect park (0.59 miles) B Q S
About Prospect Lefferts Gardens
Rectangularly shaped and sitting on the eastern border of Prospect Park, this neighborhood is a favorite for recent grads and anyone looking for affordable housing in a quieter section of…
Similar Condos in Prospect Lefferts Gardens
The Prospect Lefferts Gardens Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Lefferts Gardens, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Lefferts Gardens, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2024 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.