About This Listing | 10 Greene St, PENTHOUSEListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Introducing the exquisite 10 Greene Street Penthouse, where the timeless charm of old-world architecture seamlessly meets the demands of modern living.
Ascend to this luxurious sanctuary via a keyed elevator and be greeted by an abundance of natural light – pouring in from oversized windows on both the East and West sides. The expansive 4,155 SF residence boasts 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and a over 1,700 SF of private outdoor space spread across three separate areas, offering unparalleled indoor-outdoor living.
As you step inside this impressive triplex, a grand great room awaits. Boasting impressive fourteen-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows, creating an open and airy atmosphere. This room features a cozy gas fireplace and is adorned with wide plank oak floors that gracefully extend into the adjacent ten-foot by thirteen-foot dining room and open kitchen. Designed for culinary enthusiasts, the custom kitchen is a masterpiece, showcasing stainless-steel Miele appliances, an oversized wine fridge, and opulent Calcutta marble counters that will undoubtedly delight the discerning chef within you.
Retreat to the gracious primary bedroom suite via staircase or elevator, which boasts two spacious walk-in closets, and your very own spa-like sanctuary in the form of a lavish master bath. Here, you’ll find a sizable stall shower, a luxurious soaking tub, radiant heated floors, and a double vanity to pamper yourself in style. Additionally, this level houses two more generously sized bedrooms, each with its own bathrooms and oversized east-facing windows that flood the rooms with light.
The rooftop home office/fourth bedroom is adaptable to fit your evolving needs. Whether you’re seeking a serene workspace, require an extra bedroom, or are a visionary who envisions this space as a creative studio or fitness center this space is truly remarkable. With the convenience of a full bathroom on the same floor, the thoughtfully designed layout ensures that this space is as functional as it is elegant.
To cater to your entertainment needs, a large media room and wet bar complete your Penthouse living experience. You will have all the space and amenities to create unforgettable memories as the entire triplex is prewired for electric shades and a sound system.
For those who crave outdoor relaxation and entertainment, the Penthouse offers three private terraces. One of the outdoor havens is equipped with a gas fire pit, perfect for cozy gatherings. While another boasts a full outdoor kitchen for al fresco dining enthusiasts. And for those who seek the ultimate rooftop escape, there’s even a terrace with a shower and the possibility of installing a plunge pool or hot tub – the epitome of luxury living.
10 Greene Street Penthouse: Where old-world elegance meets contemporary luxury, and where your dream home becomes a reality. Experience the pinnacle of Soho living in this truly exceptional residence
- 4155 Square ft
- Year Built: 1930
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Soho
About 10 Greene St
Schools Near 10 Greene St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.27 miles
- P.s. 150 0.45 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.58 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.59 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.22 miles
- Nycischool 0.26 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.26 miles
- High School M560 - City As School 0.57 miles
- P.s. M721 - Manhattan Occupational Training Center 0.57 miles
- M.s. 131 0.61 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.57 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.57 miles
- Home Instruction 0.57 miles
Transportation Near 10 Greene St
- canal st (0.11 miles) R W
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.12 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.17 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.2 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.23 miles) 1 2
- franklin st (0.23 miles) 1 2
- canal st (0.24 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.32 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- prince st (0.37 miles) N Q R W
- spring st (0.38 miles) A C E
- broadway - lafayette st (0.47 miles) B D F M
- bowery (0.48 miles) J Z
- chambers st (0.49 miles) 1 2 3
- grand st (0.51 miles) B D
- chambers st (0.52 miles) J Z
- houston st (0.53 miles) 1 2
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.54 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.55 miles) A C
- city hall (0.56 miles) R W
- bleecker st (0.56 miles) 4 6 6 Express
Soho, short for “South of Houston”, is jammed packed with shopping. With everything from haute couture boutiques to well-known chains, Soho is truly an all-encompassing marketplace. But don’t let all…
Similar Condos in Soho
The Soho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.