About This Listing | 11 Hoyt St, APT 56AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Immediate Occupancy. Tishman Speyer’s 11 Hoyt sets Brooklyn’s new standard for architecture and design. The graceful 57-story tower, offering studio to four-bedroom luxury residences and more than 55,000 square feet of unrivaled indoor and outdoor amenities, is an extraordinary work of architecture and design. A true collaboration among three celebrated world-class firms-architecture by Jeanne Gang’s Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design-11 Hoyt is a visionary building that looks to the future while drawing inspiration from Brooklyn’s rich architectural history and creative spirit.
Residence 56A is an extraordinary corner four-bedroom, four bathroom residence features 10′ lofty ceilings, large habitable bay windows which flank the open entertaining space and offers unparalleled west facing views of the Manhattan skyline, northern Brooklyn cityscape and beyond Midtown Manhattan.
Residence 56A showcases an open chef’s kitchen in the Classic palette which comes fully equipped with a premium Bosch appliance package which includes an integrated refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas cooktop with an exterior venting exhaust fan. This kitchen offers a bright, fresh, contemporary feel with pale white oak floors, Italian custom cabinets in white satin-lacquer with patinated zinc accents and honed Italian lava stone countertops and backsplash enhancing the art and beauty of your culinary experience.
The master suite offers its own bay window seat, and oversized walk-in closet and a secluded ensuite master bathroom featuring a tailor-made light-stained oak double vanity with custom polished nickel frame and plumbing fixtures, grey Italian Bardiglio marble floors and tub surround, and cream crackle-glazed ceramic wall tiles – a serene, inviting space in which to relax and unwind.
The secondary bathrooms feature grey Bardiglio tiles and white Calacatta Italian marble floors.
This home also offers exceptional closet space and includes a private laundry room outfitted with a Bosh Washer & Dryer and additional sink, WiFi-enabled smart thermostats, USB outlets in select locations, and Latch smart entry door locks.
11 Hoyt is a LEED Gold Certified Building. Kitchen and bathroom layouts may vary. Image represents finishes only. Finishes may vary depending on floor
- 2074 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 4 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 11 Hoyt St
About 11 Hoyt St
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 11 Hoyt St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.21 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.56 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.56 miles
- Pacific High School 0.18 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.38 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.38 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.39 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.51 miles
- School For International Studies 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 11 Hoyt St
- hoyt st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.09 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.19 miles) N R
- dekalb ave (0.21 miles) B D N Q R
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) A C F
- nevins st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.31 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.34 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.36 miles) F G
- court st (0.46 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.54 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) 2 3 4 5
- fulton st (0.56 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) B Q
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.