About This Listing | 17 E 17th St, 4Listing Courtesy of: Compass
Completely renovated full-floor, two-bedroom home, boasting spectacular finishes and top-notch appliances in a historic loft building just off Union Square. No detail was overlooked in this stunning 1,577-square-foot home’s careful renovation. At every turn, swaths of stone, wood and brick, plus abundant natural light, create a dazzling backdrop for modern city living.
Arrive via key-locked elevator and take in the oversized open plan great room illuminated by full-width south-facing windows. Stretch out in the large living and dining areas surrounded by exposed brick, wide-plank white oak floors and custom light fixtures. Positioned around a massive center island/breakfast bar, the chic open kitchen dazzles with honed Caesarstone counters and sleek white cabinetry surrounded by state-of-the-art appliances including a Miele dishwasher, Sub-Zero refrigerator, vented Wolf range and Wolf double ovens featuring standard and convection steam functionality.
The large bedrooms are set at the quiet rear of the building with northern exposures. In the large master suite, you’ll find custom closets, a remarkable en suite bathroom featuring a double vanity, Kohler deep-soaking tub and separate steam shower, all surrounded by breathtaking Bianco Dolomiti White marble and Lacava polished chrome fixtures. The second bedroom is situated near the equally well-equipped guest bathroom, while an oversized foyer closet and LG stacked, large-capacity washer-dryer add convenience to this flawless home.
Built in 1912, 17 East 17th Street is a handsome store-and-loft building featuring distinctive ornamental and Flemish bond brickwork with terra cotta and stone trim. The recently converted building offers residents virtual doorman service, a keyed elevator and basement storage. Storage room is conveyed with the sale.
Set within the Ladies’ Mile Historic District, the centrally located residence offers easy access to the renowned shopping, dining and nightlife of Union Square, Chelsea, the Flatiron District, NoMad and Gramercy Park. Nearly every subway line is at your disposal with L, 4/5/6, N/Q/R/W, F/M, 1/2/3 and PATH trains all within blocks.
- 1577 Square ft
- Year Built: 1900
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Flatiron
Schools Near 17 East 17th Street
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.49 miles
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.53 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.23 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.23 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.23 miles
- Legacy School For Integrated Studies 0.26 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.26 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.53 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.53 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.11 miles
- P.s. M226 0.54 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.26 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.32 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.54 miles
Transportation Near 17 East 17th Street
- union sq - 14th st (0.11 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.19 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.2 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 14th st (0.28 miles) F M
- 23rd st (0.28 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.29 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 6th ave (0.35 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.39 miles) F M
- 3rd ave (0.43 miles) L
- 18th st (0.44 miles) 1 2
- 14th st (0.48 miles) 1 2 3
- 8th st - nyu (0.49 miles) N Q R W
- astor pl (0.51 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.52 miles) 1 2
- 28th st (0.53 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.57 miles) N Q R W
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.6 miles) B D F M
- 14th st (0.61 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.61 miles) A C E
Hugged by high-rise residential buildings, tall offices, and chic bars and restaurants, Flatiron’s still remains an intimate neighborhood with everything available right at your fingertips. Containing Eataly, the original Shake…
Similar Condos in Flatiron
The Flatiron Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatiron, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatiron, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.