About This Listing | 135 W 52nd St, # PH5Listing Courtesy of: Compass
Welcome to 135 W 52nd St, a stunning condominium located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. This luxurious residence offers a total of 4,373 square feet of living space, with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
This extraordinary duplex penthouse soaring high above Midtown is the choice amongst discerning buyers: jaw-dropping city views, meticulously designed interiors, and generous private outdoor space. As you enter, you’ll be captivated by the 18′ ceilings that enhance the sense of grandeur throughout the home. Revel in breathtaking views of Central Park and the city skyline, providing a picturesque backdrop from every angle.
The chef’s kitchen is a culinary enthusiast’s dream, featuring an island and an open layout perfect for entertaining. Cozy up by the fireplace in the media/recreation room, or retreat to one of the luxurious bathrooms, complete with separate showers, separate tubs, and windowed features.
Penthouse 5 exudes contemporary elegance with its towering 18’ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows facing east, west and south, gorgeous hardwood floors, refined finishes throughout and sleek minimalist aesthetic. An elevator opens to a private vestibule, leading into exquisite luxury quarters. The sun-drenched jewel is ideally suited for the host featuring a dramatic double-height, double-corner great room with generous living and dining areas, a striking white marble fireplace, glass-wrapped lounge, and spacious wraparound terraces on both ends. A wet bar and half bath for guests sit conveniently nearby.
Built in 2016, 135 West 52nd Street was conceived by famed architects Cetra/Ruddy: the white-glove condominium welcomes you with a 3-story expanse of glass and is accented by a custom lighting installation by famed lighting designer Thierry Dreyfus. An incredible 12,000 sq ft of amenities includes a 24-hour doorman and concierge, 75’ lap pool with custom mosaic tile, state-of-the-art fitness center with garden and city views, locker rooms, steam and sauna, massage room, golf simulator, media lounge, children’s playroom, bike storage and more. The superior location near Central Park, Fifth Avenue, world-class shopping, dining, museums, theatre and other premier NYC attractions is simply unparalleled.
The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor (File No: CD 13-0179).
One year assessment of $258.25/ mos ending 12/31/2023; second assessment of $543.39/ mos ending 06/30/2025.
- 4373 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 5 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown
Active Listings At 135 W 52nd St
Schools Near 135 W 52nd St
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.38 miles
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.44 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.53 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.53 miles
- High School For Environmental Studies 0.56 miles
- Independence High School 0.6 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.51 miles
- P.s. 035 0.3 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.38 miles
Transportation Near 135 W 52nd St
- 7th ave (0.11 miles) B D E
- 50th st (0.17 miles) 1 2
- 57th st (0.2 miles) N Q R W
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.21 miles) B D F M
- 49th st (0.22 miles) N Q R W
- 57th st (0.24 miles) F
- 50th st (0.28 miles) A C E
- 5th ave - 53rd st (0.3 miles) E M
- 5th ave - 59th st (0.44 miles) N R W
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.46 miles) A B C D
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.46 miles) 1 2
- times sq - 42nd st (0.49 miles) S
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.55 miles) 7 7 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.55 miles) B D F M
- 51st st (0.56 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.56 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.56 miles) 7 7 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.57 miles) 1 2 3
- times sq - 42nd st (0.58 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.62 miles) S
Midtown may be full of tourist traps, but it hosts just as many wonders and hideaways. Broadway shows, iconic New York buildings, and nonstop foot traffic pervade this central Manhattan…
Similar Condos in Midtown
The Midtown Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.