About This Listing | 906 Prospect Pl, 3CListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Brooklyn Llc
Pristine One Bedroom Condo + Den + Deeded Parking Spot Equals Crown Heights Gem!
Act quickly – this condo at 906 Prospect Place has it all and will go fast!
This recently constructed building blends in perfectly with the aesthetic of the Crown Heights historic district and boasts a great location just one block from the park, weekly farmers market, and the Children’s Museum.
Apartment 3C is move in ready and features five big deep closets, hardwood floors, split system A/C, soaking tub, and a den which can serve as an office, workout room, or meditation space. The kitchen boasts top of the line appliances, including a Fisher& Paykel refrigerator, and Bosch electric induction stove and dishwasher; one closet contains a Bosch washer/dryer.
Most importantly, this condo comes with a deeded, dedicated parking spot ($75 per month) in a secured lot behind the building which is accessible only through an automatic locked gate from the street. Building amenities on this quiet tree lined street include a virtual doorman, bike room, and roof common area with views in every direction. Pets permitted.
- 796 Square ft
- Year Built: 2019
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Crown Heights
About 906 Prospect Place
Schools Near 906 Prospect Pl
- P.s. 289 George V. Brower 0.18 miles
- P.s. 093 William H. Prescott 0.35 miles
- Kipp Amp (always Mentally Prepared) Charter School 0.51 miles
- P.s. 243k- The Weeksville School 0.58 miles
- P.s. 167 The Parkway 0.61 miles
- Paul Robeson High School 0.4 miles
- W.e.b. Dubois Academic High School 0.47 miles
- Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 0.54 miles
- Middle School For Academic And Social Excellence 0.51 miles
- The School Of Integrated Learning 0.51 miles
- P.s. 138 Brooklyn 0.3 miles
- Leadership Prep Charter School 0.55 miles
- P.s. 161 The Crown 0.6 miles
- Academy Of Business And Community Development 0.55 miles
Transportation Near 906 Prospect Pl
- nostrand ave (0.36 miles) 3 4
- kingston ave (0.39 miles) 3 4
- president st (0.48 miles) 2 5
- nostrand ave (0.49 miles) A C
- kingston - throop aves (0.5 miles) A C
- park pl (0.59 miles) S
About Crown Heights
To view Crown Heights as just another residential community diminishes this active neighborhood located at the heart of Kings County. Stunning brick exteriors, swinging dive bars, and up-and-coming restaurants make…
Similar Condos in Crown Heights
The Crown Heights Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Crown Heights, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Crown Heights, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.