About This Listing | 350 E 23rd St, 18BListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales Llc
This spacious one bedroom home, located on the 18th floor of the luxurious Coda condominium showcases the quintessential Manhattan skyline with Empire State and Chrysler Building views. Artfully designed with interiors by D ‘Apostrophe Design, focused on space, light and location with over 9 foot ceiling heights. At $1,441 per square foot, there is by far the best value at the Coda!
Both the living and dining areas are large and there is a walk-in coat closet in the hallway. The open kitchen has honed Petite Granite countertops and backsplash. The solid wood cabinetry is finished in a custom white lacquer. Top-of-the-line appliances include a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch range, oven, dishwasher and Sharpe built-in microwave. Five-inch wide oak floorboards grace the entire apartment. A through-wall HVAC unit is hidden in a custom white lacquer cabinet. A bank of wall closets separates the room from the luxurious modern bathroom. The gracious bedroom has natural eastern light and views with an expansive walk-in closet. The bathroom is fitted with Grey Fume marble floor, a custom-designed vanity finished in ash veneer with blackened steel frame, polished nickel fixtures by Waterworks, and a Toto toilet. Your home also boasts the ultimate luxury: an in-residence GE vented washer and dryer.
The Coda offers a complete collection of well-considered amenities that New Yorkers value most: a 24-hour attended lobby, fitness center designed by noted trainer Jay Wright, multiple outdoor spaces, and private on-site storage. Located in Gramercy Park, you are close to the best restaurants in Gramercy and the East Village, the vibrancy of Madison Square Park and the jogging path on the East River Greenway The building is located close to the L and 6 trains as well as the crosstown SBS 23 bus on 23rd street making any commute easy.
- 815 Square ft
- Year Built: 2002
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 385 1st Ave
Schools Near 385 1st Ave
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.19 miles
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.49 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.58 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.38 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.41 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.44 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.44 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.44 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.11 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.19 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.58 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.38 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.52 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.56 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.32 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.38 miles
- East Side Community School 0.56 miles
Transportation Near 385 1st Ave
- 23rd st (0.41 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 1st ave (0.45 miles) L
- 3rd ave (0.45 miles) L
- 28th st (0.47 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.57 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.58 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.58 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.61 miles) L
- 33rd st (0.62 miles) 4 6 6 Express
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.