About This Listing | 10 Sullivan St, APT 4CListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales Llc
4C is a striking two-bedroom, two-bathroom home tucked away on a pleasant sidestreet of west SoHo.10 Sullivan Street was designed by renowned architect Cary Tamarkin and quickly established itself as a one-of-a-kind masterwork in the neighborhood.
Upon entering this bright, airy space one will be greeted by soaring 11′ ceilings and large industrial-style windows. There is an abundance of light pouring into all rooms, as well as a charming view of the treetops that line Sullivan Street. The top-of-the-line Poliform kitchen includes custom walnut cabinetry, Largano marble countertops, a Miele dishwasher, Viking Range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler.
The primary bedroom offers generous closet space and a luxurious bathroom, with a marble shower/steam and double vanity. The dining area can be transformed into a second bedroom or office if wanted, accompanied by a second spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub. The apartment comes with built in LG washer/dryer, Savant smart home system, and automatic Toto toilet as well.
10 Sullivan is a 24/7 doorman building right in the heart of the most desirable dining, shopping, and lifestyle destinations in the neighborhood. Every unit comes with its own spacious storage untit and the building is just blocks from A, C, and E Subway lines.
- 1269 Square ft
- Year Built: 2015
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Soho
Active Listings At 10 Sullivan St
About 10 Sullivan St
Schools Near 10 Sullivan St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.49 miles
- P.s. 150 0.56 miles
- P.s. 003 Charrette School 0.58 miles
- Nycischool 0.03 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.03 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.06 miles
- High School M560 - City As School 0.32 miles
- P.s. M721 - Manhattan Occupational Training Center 0.32 miles
- Greenwich Village 0.58 miles
- Home Instruction 0.32 miles
Transportation Near 10 Sullivan St
- spring st (0.13 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.15 miles) 1 2
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.25 miles) A C E
- houston st (0.28 miles) 1 2
- prince st (0.34 miles) N Q R W
- canal st (0.36 miles) R W
- franklin st (0.37 miles) 1 2
- spring st (0.39 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.41 miles) N Q
- broadway - lafayette st (0.42 miles) B D F M
- canal st (0.43 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.48 miles) J Z
- bleecker st (0.51 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.58 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.59 miles) A C E
- bowery (0.61 miles) J Z
Soho, short for “South of Houston”, is jammed packed with shopping. With everything from haute couture boutiques to well-known chains, Soho is truly an all-encompassing marketplace. But don’t let all…
Similar Condos in Soho
The Soho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.