About This Listing | 37 Warren St, PHBListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales Llc
Situated in the esteemed Warren Lofts-a pet-friendly, 17-unit building-Penthouse B is an impeccable, full-floor residence with stunning views of the Midtown and Downtown skylines. Encompassing 2,700 square feet with three bedrooms and four baths, it is as accommodating as it is impressive.
Accessed by a keyed elevator, the home features a welcoming gallery that leads to an expansive living and dining area accented by oak flooring. The space is flooded with natural light from oversized windows boasting north, east, and west exposures.
The Chef’s Kitchen has been thoughtfully designed and ingeniously crafted with custom gray oak millwork by Malteni/Dada. It includes two Miele dishwashers, a separate Subzero refrigerator and freezer, a fully vented 48″ Viking gas stove with 6 burners and a grill, an oversized farm sink with garbage disposal, and a 132-bottle Subzero Wine Cooler with dual temperature controls. There is plenty of counter and storage space to either cook for loved ones or have a caterer prepare and serve a large dinner party.
Just off the kitchen is a den complete with a gas fireplace, large east-facing windows, and generous seating space. It can also be used as a fourth bedroom.
The sunlit primary suite includes four bespoke closets and a luxurious primary bath finished with Calcutta Marble, a walnut double-sink vanity, a hand-crafted mirror, a soaking tub, and a steam spa shower. Both secondary bedrooms also include ensuite baths and abundant closet space.
The home comes complete with two separate storage units. There is a 1% transfer tax paid by the buyer at closing.
Residents of Warren Lofts have exclusive access to a variety of amenities, including a doorman (both in-person and virtual 10 am -8 pm M thru F; 12 noon to 6 pm Sat & Sunday), and a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as a roof deck, playroom, bike storage room, laundry room, and a secured package room with cold storage. The building is conveniently located near the A, C, E, 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, W and R subway lines, Citibike ports, and all of Tribeca’s finest shopping, dining, and entertainment. It is also within close proximity to Hudson River Park.
- 2700 Square ft
- Year Built: 1931
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Active Listings At 37 Warren St
Schools Near 37 Warren St
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.15 miles
- P.s. 150 0.26 miles
- P.s. 89 0.3 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.6 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.6 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.32 miles
- High School Of Economics And Finance 0.42 miles
- Leadership And Public Service High School 0.44 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.48 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Business For Young Women, The 0.61 miles
- I.s. 289 0.3 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.17 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.17 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.61 miles
Transportation Near 37 Warren St
- chambers st (0.02 miles) A C
- chambers st (0.08 miles) 1 2 3
- park pl (0.1 miles) 2 3
- city hall (0.12 miles) R W
- world trade center (0.14 miles) E
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.25 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- cortlandt st (0.26 miles) 1
- chambers st (0.28 miles) J Z
- fulton st (0.29 miles) 4 5
- fulton st (0.3 miles) A C
- cortlandt st (0.3 miles) R W
- fulton st (0.31 miles) J Z
- franklin st (0.35 miles) 1 2
- fulton st (0.36 miles) 2 3
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.47 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.5 miles) R W
- canal st (0.5 miles) N Q
- wall st (0.51 miles) 4 5
- rector st (0.52 miles) R W
- canal st (0.53 miles) J Z
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.