About This Listing | 498 W End Ave, APT 1CListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales Llc
Newly renovated first floor gem consisting of 1,587 SF in one of West End Avenue’s finest new condominiums. The space offers ten over-sized windows with North, East and Southern exposures! 9’7″ ceilings, and one bathroom! Perfect for therapy space, office or professional use!
This West End Avenue Condominium was built in 1910, standing at 14 stories, this boutique building with 35 residences was reimagined and totally renovated in 2015-2016 by CetraRuddy Architecture. The elegantly redesigned, 24 Hour attended lobby that features honed Vanilla Pearl and St. Laurent marble accented with decorative bronze wall panels in a geometric pattern, welcomes you and your guest home! Live in super, private storage, separate laundry, bike storage, children’s play room, as well as a state of the art fitness center where your trainer can train you privately.
Sponsor Offering. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD13-0041.
- 1587 Square ft
- Year Built: 1910
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Schools Near 498 W End Ave
- P.s. 009 Sarah Anderson 0.34 miles
- P.s. 166 The Richard Rodgers School Of The Arts And Technology 0.37 miles
- P.s. 087 William Sherman 0.41 miles
- P.s. 084 Lillian Weber 0.6 miles
- P.s. 075 Emily Dickinson 0.6 miles
- Louis D. Brandeis High School 0.26 miles
- The Urban Assembly School For Green Careers 0.26 miles
- The Global Learning Collaborative 0.26 miles
- Innovation Diploma Plus 0.26 miles
- M.s. 243 Center School 0.34 miles
- J.h.s. M044 William J. O'shea 0.47 miles
- M.s. M245 The Computer School 0.47 miles
- West Prep Academy 0.47 miles
- Community Action School - Ms 258 0.5 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M811 - Mickey Mantle School 0.09 miles
- The Anderson School 0.47 miles
- P.s. 333 Manhattan School For Children 0.5 miles
Transportation Near 498 W End Ave
- 86th st (0.14 miles) 1 2
- 79th st (0.27 miles) 1 2
- 86th st (0.53 miles) A B C
- 96th st (0.54 miles) 1 2 3
- 81st st (0.56 miles) A B C
About Upper West Side
With it’s pre-war architecture and tree-lined blocks, The Upper West Side’s pleasant mien is perfect for a weekend bagel run or a run in Riverside Park. Easily recognized as the…
Similar Condos in Upper West Side
The Upper West Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Upper West Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Upper West Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.