About This Listing | 171 Henry St, APT 3DListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales Llc
SUNDAY OPEN HOUSES ARE BY APPOINTMENT AND SLOTS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE
Spacious and airy one bedroom/one and a half bath home with 9’6″ ceilings, walls of windows and southern exposures! Very generously proportioned layout allows for distinct living and dining areas. Bedroom also nicely sized with en suite bath. Kitchen features an abundance of maple cabinets, granite counters and a suite of stainless appliances. Baths are done in soothing earth toned spa-like tiling. Lovely hard wood floors in matte finish provide warmth throughout. In unit washer/dryer and individually controlled heating/ac units.
171 Henry is a boutique condominium tucked away on Henry Street on a charming block right around the corner from the East Broadway F line! Seward Park, Seward Park Library, Manny Cantor Center with fitness center, yoga, basketball court, art classes and pre-school all within one block. Great restaurants also nearby include Mission Chinese, Cafe Petisco, Les Enfants de Boheme, Kiki’s and more…!
The complete offering terms for condominium units are in an Offering Plan available from sponsor. File No. CD14-0224.
- 1075 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Two Bridges
About West Lake Terraces
Schools Near 183 E Broadway
- Manhattan Charter School 0.42 miles
- P.s. 002 Meyer London 0.09 miles
- P.s. 042 Benjamin Altman 0.2 miles
- P.s. 137 John L. Bernstein 0.29 miles
- P.s. 134 Henrietta Szold 0.29 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.35 miles
- University Neighborhood High School 0.26 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.27 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.27 miles
- Lower Manhattan Arts Academy 0.27 miles
- New Design High School 0.27 miles
Transportation Near 183 E Broadway
- east broadway (0.06 miles) F
- delancey st - essex st (0.34 miles) J M Z
- delancey st - essex st (0.36 miles) F
- grand st (0.41 miles) B D
- bowery (0.53 miles) J Z
About Two Bridges
Providing a residential retreat from the bustle of nearby Chinatown and hip Brooklyn across the East River, Two Bridges is a welcoming neighborhood spanning alls ages. Public parks cater to…
Similar Condos in Two Bridges
The Two Bridges Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Two Bridges, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Two Bridges, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.