The West Residence Club 547 W 47th St, # 321
About This Listing | 547 W 47th St, # 321Listing Courtesy of: Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group
2 YEARS of COMMON CHARGES PAID on ALL NEW CONTRACTS SIGNED by 5/31/2023.
Residence 321 is an oversized 1,022 sq. ft. split 2 Bedroom corner residence with north and west exposures, bringing incredible light into the home. The entry foyer leads to the living room and open kitchen featuring marble countertops and backsplashes, custom cabinetry with ample storage, and appliances by Miele and Bosch. Through sliding cast-glass doors inspired by the industrial heritage of the neighborhood, the primary bedroom is located off the living room creating the feeling of a modern light-filled loft. The stylishly designed en-suite primary bath features grey terrazzo flooring, pale grey ceramic wall tiles, honed grey marble countertop on custom matte black double-vanity, matte black fixtures by Rohl, and a pocket door separating the shower area from the vanity and walk-in closet. All homes at 547 West 47th Street are completed with conveniences such as an in-residence washer and dryer, central air conditioning, private storage included and motorized roller shades at windows, making these homes perfect urban oasis.
Envisioned by the innovative Dutch design team Concrete, 547 West 47th Street takes inspiration from classic New York City factory lofts with open layouts, natural oak flooring, high ceilings and oversized windows. Beyond the lush landscaping of the West 47th Street entrance and the 24-hour attended lobby, residents can enjoy hotel-like services and amenities at The West Residence Club, such as the glass-enclosed library with a fireplace and lounge. The state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor fitness center with yoga studio was curated by The Wright Fit, creating an inspiring space for personal fitness. On the rooftop, residents can enjoy views from the Hudson River to the Midtown Skyline from the rooftop swimming pool and sundeck, outdoor kitchens and dining areas, and lounge spaces. The complete list of amenities throughout the building include:
– Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Center with On-Demand Training available through The Wright Fit
– Rooftop Pool Club with Sundeck, Outdoor Kitchens, Dining Areas and Lounge Spaces
– Rooftop Dog Run and Pet Spa managed by Throw Me a Bone, offering on-demand pet care services
– An additional 8th Floor Rooftop Lounge with Midtown skyline views, outdoor kitchens and dining areas
– Hotel-Style Guest Suites available for use by friends and family of residents
– Private Dining Room and Catering Kitchen for hosting events
– Coworking Space and Conference Room
– Glasshouse Library Lounge with Fireplace
– Full-time Doorman
– Live-in Resident Manager
– Storage included with every home
– House Bicycles courtesy of Trek
– Oversized mail room with packing stations and automated lockers for seamless and secure handling of packages
– A playroom and outdoor playground
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD 18-0479. Sponsor: 646 11th Owner LLC, C/O SK Development, 110 Greene Street, 901, New York, NY 10012.
- 1022 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Clinton
Active Listings At 547 West 47th Street
About The West Residence Club
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Bike Storage
- Package Room
- Refrigerated Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 547 West 47th Street
- P.s. 051 Elias Howe 0.19 miles
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.44 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Design And Construction, The 0.14 miles
- High School Of Hospitality Management 0.14 miles
- Facing History School, The 0.14 miles
- Food And Finance High School 0.14 miles
- Manhattan Bridges High School 0.14 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.35 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.44 miles
- P.s. 035 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 547 West 47th Street
- 50th st (0.5 miles) A C E
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.57 miles) A C E
Nestled between the flurry of the theater district and the serene bike trails along the Hudson River, Clinton is a diverse and friendly neighborhood where first-time tourists and lifelong residents…
Similar Condos in Clinton
The Clinton Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.