About This Listing | 215 E 19th St, APT 10FListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Available for Immediate Occupancy.
Residence 10F is a light-filled loft studio/convertible 1-bedroom residence with north and east exposure with open views to Midtown of the Chrysler Building. This airy, 686 square foot home features 5-inch wide solid white oak wood flooring, an abundance of closet space, and custom kitchen designed by Italy-based Minimal. Appliances are top-of-the-line featuring an integrated Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf cooktop, oven and microwave, and Bosch dishwasher. This lofty home is enhanced by 10-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. A luxurious bath features Lefroy Brooks fixtures, custom vanity by Minimal, and Kohler soaking tub.
The home includes a 4-pipe HVAC system for year-round temperature control, pre-wired electrical at all windows for automated shades, and recessed LED lighting. A separate utility closet houses an LG washer and externally vented dryer.
215 East 19th Street is a full-service condominium in the heart of Gramercy Park. The building boasts an elegant tree-lined entry drive and grand wood-paneled lobby with fireplace. On-site parking with valet service and private storage are available for purchase.
Gramercy Square includes 20,000-square-feet of tranquil, private green spaces designed by celebrated architect M. Paul Friedberg Partners. Landscape envelops the residences both on the ground and in the air, from multi-tiered courtyard gardens to shady walks to expansive rooftop terraces planted with trees and lawns, your own private garden in the heart of New York City.
Designed by La Palestra, amenities in the 18,000-square-foot Gramercy Club include a 75′ foot lap pool, fitness center, sauna/steam rooms, yoga studio, children’s playroom, lounge, screening room, and golf simulator.
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an Offering Plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD14-0390. CabGram Developer, LLC. 4611 12th Avenue, Suite 1L. Brooklyn, NY 11219. The artist representations and interior decorations, finishes, appliances and furnishings are provided for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties except as may be set forth in the Offering Plan. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan.
- 686 Square ft
- Year Built: 2018
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 215 E 19th St
About The Tower (Gramercy Square)
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Golf Simulator
- Swimming Pool
- Party Room
- Parking Garage
- Catering Kitchen
- Media Room
- Pieds A Terre Allowed
- Stone Facade
- Yoga Studio
Schools Near 215 E 19th St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.15 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.44 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.19 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.19 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.19 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.23 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.24 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.15 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.15 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.44 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.24 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.34 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.43 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.22 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.24 miles
- East Side Community School 0.43 miles
Transportation Near 215 E 19th St
- 3rd ave (0.25 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.3 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.32 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.34 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.36 miles) L
- 1st ave (0.37 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- astor pl (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 8th st - nyu (0.59 miles) N Q R W
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.