About This Listing | 129 W 52nd St, PH41Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
This is a great opportunity to get a never before lived in penthouse at a very competitive price. We would love to show you this beautiful home, please email/call/text in order to set up a private showing – open houses are by appointment only.This extraordinary duplex penthouse soaring high above Midtown will take your breath away with its jaw-dropping city views, meticulously-designed interiors, and generous private outdoor space. Sophisticated living is exemplified in a showplace home boasting sprawling 4,373 sq ft interiors over 2 stories, with 5 bedrooms, 4 and a half baths, and a fabulous layout for entertaining. The modern work-of-art is fit for the most discerning, set on the 41st floor of a coveted full-service, amenity-rich condominium in an incomparable central Manhattan locale.
Penthouse 41 exudes contemporary elegance with its towering 18′ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows facing east, west and south, gorgeous hardwood floors, refined finishes throughout and sleek minimalist aesthetic. An elevator opens to a private vestibule, leading into exquisite luxury quarters. The sun-drenched jewel is ideally suited for the host featuring a dramatic double-height, double-corner great room with generous living and dining areas, a striking white marble fireplace, glass-wrapped lounge, and spacious wraparound terraces on both ends. A wet bar and half bath for guests sit conveniently nearby.
The gourmet chef will delight in ambience of the expansive, top-of-the-line eat-in kitchen styled with such high-end appointments as Molteni Italian walnut custom cabinetry, Calacatta Vision marble countertops, a huge center island, and premium-grade Miele appliances. Completing the stunning main level is an en-suite bedroom and laundry room, plus a divine primary bedroom suite privately tucked in its own wing. This deluxe retreat soothes with its own eastern terrace, large dressing room, and enormous marble-clad spa bath with heated floors, a soaking tub and separate shower. Up the chic artful staircase rests a 2nd-floor open landing, 3 additional bedrooms with versatility for a home office, and 2 beautiful marble baths with heated floors.
Built in 2016, 135 West 52nd Street was conceived by famed architects Cetra/Ruddy to capitalize on lights and views. The white-glove condominium welcomes you with a 3-story expanse of glass and is accented by a custom lighting installation by famed lighting designer Thierry Dreyfus. An incredible 12,000 sq ft of amenities includes a 24-hour doorman and concierge, 75′ lap pool with custom mosaic tile, state-of-the-art fitness center with garden and city views, locker rooms, steam and sauna, massage room, golf simulator, media lounge, children’s playroom, bike storage and more. The superior location near Central Park, Fifth Avenue, world-class shopping, dining, museums, theatre and other premier NYC attractions is simply unparalleled.
The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor (File No: CD 13-0179).
- 4373 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 5 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown
Active Listings At 135 W 52nd St
Schools Near 135 W 52nd St
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.38 miles
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.44 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.53 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.53 miles
- High School For Environmental Studies 0.56 miles
- Independence High School 0.6 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.51 miles
- P.s. 035 0.3 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.38 miles
Transportation Near 135 W 52nd St
- 7th ave (0.11 miles) B D E
- 50th st (0.17 miles) 1 2
- 57th st (0.2 miles) N Q R W
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.21 miles) B D F M
- 49th st (0.22 miles) N Q R W
- 57th st (0.24 miles) F
- 50th st (0.28 miles) A C E
- 5th ave - 53rd st (0.3 miles) E M
- 5th ave - 59th st (0.44 miles) N R W
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.46 miles) A B C D
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.46 miles) 1 2
- times sq - 42nd st (0.49 miles) S
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.55 miles) 7 7 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.55 miles) B D F M
- 51st st (0.56 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.56 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.56 miles) 7 7 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.57 miles) 1 2 3
- times sq - 42nd st (0.58 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.62 miles) S
Midtown may be full of tourist traps, but it hosts just as many wonders and hideaways. Broadway shows, iconic New York buildings, and nonstop foot traffic pervade this central Manhattan…
Similar Condos in Midtown
The Midtown Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.