About This Listing | 66 Reade St, PENTHOUSEListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Introducing the Penthouse at 66 Reade – a contemporary four-bedroom residence in a landmarked building with cast-iron columns situated in the South Tribeca Historic District. This penthouse offers the ultimate in indoor and outdoor living with approximately 4,278 interior SF and 1,266 SF of private outdoor space with extraordinary views.
As you step out of the private keyed elevator, you are welcomed into the living room, which is flooded with beautiful southern and northern light. The expansive space can be fully opened up with NanaWall folding glass doors to lead out onto your 400-square-foot private terrace, which is protected by natural cedar fencing and features built-in planters, LED accent lights, and an outdoor kitchen with a gas grill – perfect for summer evenings spent dining al fresco with a stunning view of the NYC skyline!
Back inside, the living room flows seamlessly into the open chef’s kitchen and dining area, which is outfitted with Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo quartz countertops, white oak cabinetry, and Dacor appliances, including a 36-inch gas range with fully-vented hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and wine cooler. A powder room is also on this level. Upstairs, you will find a massive 750-square-foot private rooftop deck with breathtaking views of the downtown skyline, perfect for soaking up the sun or hosting unforgettable gatherings.
On the lower level, the living quarters consist of the master bedroom suite with a double-facing walk-in closet, and a spa-like ensuite featuring a deep soaking tub, steam shower with built-in bench, double vanity, and radiant floor heating. The three other bedrooms on this level offer two additional full bathrooms (one of which is ensuite) and a powder room. The detached auxiliary space (approx. 1,800 SF) presents a unique opportunity for the owner of this penthouse. This extremely versatile area, with natural light, original exposed brick walls and arched details, as well as a powder room, can serve as the ultimate family area, wine cellar with a tasting room, or screening room. The possibilities are endless.
The penthouse also features an in-unit large-capacity washer and dryer, Lutron lighting, RadioRa for remote shade & music control, smart thermostats, built-in humidifiers and wide plank white oak wood flooring. 66 Reade is a boutique new development in Tribeca with only six residences, offering a virtual doorman, a keyed elevator, a well-appointed gym, and private storage for each residence. The building is ideally located just minutes from multiple subway lines (1/2/3/A/C/J/R/W/Z), Hudson River Park, City Hall, and the Financial District.
- 4278 Square ft
- Year Built: 1880
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Active Listings At 66 Reade St
About 66 Reade Street
Schools Near 66 Reade St
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.25 miles
- P.s. 150 0.29 miles
- P.s. 89 0.38 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.49 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.51 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.39 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.43 miles
- High School Of Economics And Finance 0.51 miles
- Leadership And Public Service High School 0.53 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.6 miles
- I.s. 289 0.38 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.15 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.15 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.54 miles
Transportation Near 66 Reade St
- chambers st (0.12 miles) A C
- city hall (0.12 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.14 miles) 1 2 3
- park pl (0.18 miles) 2 3
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.19 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.21 miles) J Z
- world trade center (0.24 miles) E
- franklin st (0.3 miles) 1 2
- fulton st (0.34 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.35 miles) J Z
- fulton st (0.36 miles) 4 5
- cortlandt st (0.36 miles) 1
- fulton st (0.39 miles) 2 3
- cortlandt st (0.39 miles) R W
- canal st (0.39 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.4 miles) R W
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.41 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.42 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.43 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.54 miles) 1 2
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.