Flats, The 37 E 12th St, APT 3
About This Listing | 37 E 12th St, APT 3Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
A classic cast iron building originally built in 1896, 37 East 12th Street condominium is now an ultra-luxury, six unit boutique condominium that perfectly blends historic grandeur with modern luxuries.
Enter through a private, key locked elevator to find a 3,028 square foot, two bedroom, two and a half bathroom home which encompasses the entire third floor. Featuring soaring 12-foot vaulted ceilings, original cast iron pillars and a wood burning fireplace, this is an incredible opportunity to live in an exceptional building in the heart of downtown Manhattan.
The grand living space boasts four double hung south facing windows with motorized shades, offering great light and views over charming and peaceful 12th Street. Ample custom storage throughout, chevron-patterned five-inch walnut flooring, and heated floors in the bathrooms are just a few of this units luxurious features.
The chefs kitchen includes custom rift white oak cabinetry, honed marble countertops, backsplash and arched ceilings with Spanish crackle-glazed subway tile. Appliances include double Miele dishwashers, speed oven and coffee station, industrial sized Wolf stove and Sub-Zero refrigerator. The adjacent powder room features a vanity made from marble reclaimed from the MoMA facade and a hand cut Moroccan tile floor with Bateig Azul limestone border.
Privately tucked away from the public spaces, the master bedroom quarters features an oversized walk in closet and a lavish master bathroom boasting Lefroy Brooks Calacatta throughout, custom Bardiglio mosaic flooring, double vanity marble washstand, separate water closet and private stall rain shower enclosure.
The second bedroom features a walk-in closet and ensuite Lefroy Brooks full bath with warm honey toned cabinetry, old fashioned floor to ceiling subway tiled walls and Bardiglio mosaic flooring. Also included is a full equipped laundry room with full sized appliances.
37 East 12th Street is a private boutique building that features 24-hour white-glove doorman and concierge, fitness center with Pilates Reformer machine, and auxiliary generator.
- 3028 Square ft
- Year Built: 1896
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Active Listings At 37 East 12th Street
About Flats, The
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Central Air
Schools Near 37 East 12th Street
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.45 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.52 miles
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.57 miles
- Harvey Milk High School 0.26 miles
- Legacy School For Integrated Studies 0.26 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.27 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.27 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.27 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.52 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.57 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.61 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.36 miles
- P.s. M226 0.49 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.55 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.26 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.49 miles
Transportation Near 37 East 12th Street
- union sq - 14th st (0.11 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.14 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.17 miles) N Q R W
- 8th st - nyu (0.22 miles) N Q R W
- astor pl (0.26 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.35 miles) L
- 14th st (0.38 miles) F M
- 6th ave (0.4 miles) L
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.44 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.44 miles) A C E
- 14th st (0.51 miles) 1 2 3
- 23rd st (0.52 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.55 miles) N Q R W
- bleecker st (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.56 miles) 1 2
- 1st ave (0.58 miles) L
- 18th st (0.59 miles) 1 2
- broadway - lafayette st (0.62 miles) B D F M
About Greenwich Village
Quaint parks, bumping cabaret bars, and cobblestone streets: it’s hard not to be enamored with Greenwich Village. Rich in jazz clubs and boutique shops, this often-photographed neighborhood is a neighbor…
Similar Condos in Greenwich Village
The Greenwich Village Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Greenwich Village, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Greenwich Village, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.