About This Listing | 416 W 52nd St, # TH226Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Sprawling duplex with two private outdoor patios. This beautiful home has a spacious entry which leads into an open living and dining area off of the kitchen. The kitchen features deluxe custom sleek gray and white lacquered kitchen cabinets with Caesarstone counter tops, stainless steel Kohler Sink built-in appliances and an extra-large window to the charming street views. The main bedroom and bath are located on the first level, off the main level there’s 1,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space. The lower level features a half bath and an expansive space that can be used as a large entertainment space or secondary bedroom with an additional outdoor terrace. The home offers gray stained oak floors, marble and ceramic bathrooms with Kohler and Grohe fixtures and recessed lighting and in unit washer/dryer. This home is currently configured as a legal one bedroom.
Nine52 offers a beautifully landscaped roof deck, state of the art fitness center with on site fitness classes, spinning room, yoga room, wine tasting room, children’s play room, resident’s lounge, work conference room, storage for purchase, cold storage, on site bike rental for residents and a landscaped courtyard with Koi pond. Perfectly located in Hell’s Kitchen which sits between Central Park, the Theatre District and Hudson Yards. This neighborhood offers immediate access to some of the best restaurants in the city, Broadway plays, finest shopping, and multiple subway lines.
- 1610 Square ft
- Year Built: 1940
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Clinton
Active Listings At 416 W 52nd St
Schools Near 416 W 52nd St
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.26 miles
- P.s. 051 Elias Howe 0.39 miles
- P.s. 191 Amsterdam 0.49 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.15 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.15 miles
- High School For Environmental Studies 0.2 miles
- Independence High School 0.2 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Design And Construction, The 0.21 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.06 miles
- P.s. 035 0.18 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.26 miles
Transportation Near 416 W 52nd St
- 50th st (0.22 miles) A C E
- 50th st (0.34 miles) 1 2
- 7th ave (0.39 miles) B D E
- 57th st (0.41 miles) N Q R W
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.42 miles) 1 2
- 49th st (0.43 miles) N Q R W
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.43 miles) A B C D
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.53 miles) A C E
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.58 miles) B D F M
- 57th st (0.59 miles) F
Nestled between the flurry of the theater district and the serene bike trails along the Hudson River, Clinton is a diverse and friendly neighborhood where first-time tourists and lifelong residents…
Similar Condos in Clinton
The Clinton Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.