286 Spring 286 Spring St, FL 4
About This Listing | 286 Spring St, FL 4Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Sprawling & Sun Filled 3,670 SF Floor Thru Residence!
A privately keyed elevator welcomes you to this expansive home in this desirable location in Hudson Square is at the crossroads of the new Disney and Google headquarters. Enter the great room on the northwest side of the home. Through glass pocket doors is the modern eat in kitchen designed by d’Apostrophe equipped with professional grade Wolf appliances including double oven and a five burner gas cooktop with vented hood, Dornbracht faucet, 56 bottle Liebherr wine refrigerator, Miele Diamond dishwasher, concrete countertops and an impressive steel and glass industrial divide with sliding doors.
Details of the home include 5 inch wide solid White Oak planks from the Appalachian mountains, ceilings up to 12′ 8″, solid core doors, high performance multi-zone heat and cooling system, tilt and turn windows with high rating for acoustics, fireplace by Ecoflame, original Walter Gropius designed hardware and large capacity vented washer and dryer. The residence also includes fully outfitted closets and pantries.
A private hallway leads to the bedroom wing. The master bedroom suite is a generously proportioned private sanctuary measuring over 700 square feet. Master bath features Zuma deep soaking tub and glass enclosed free standing shower with Belgian blue stone bench, Italian Carrara marble tiled walls with Belgian blue stone flooring and double washstand with Carrara sink top.
Perfectly anchored at the center of Soho, Tribeca and the West Village, 286 Spring offers the privacy of a keyed locked elevator entry, state of the art video intercom by Siedle, private storage, concierge services, package room and a part time doorman.
- 3670 Square ft
- Year Built: 1900
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Soho
Active Listings At 286 Spring St
About 286 Spring
List of Amenities
- Artist In Residence
- Package Room
- Private Elevator
Schools Near 286 Spring St
- P.s. 003 Charrette School 0.47 miles
- P.s. 150 0.58 miles
- Nycischool 0.17 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.17 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.19 miles
- High School M560 - City As School 0.21 miles
- P.s. M721 - Manhattan Occupational Training Center 0.21 miles
- Greenwich Village 0.47 miles
- Home Instruction 0.21 miles
Transportation Near 286 Spring St
- spring st (0.18 miles) A C E
- houston st (0.19 miles) 1 2
- canal st (0.21 miles) 1 2
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.36 miles) A C E
- franklin st (0.45 miles) 1 2
- prince st (0.5 miles) N Q R W
- canal st (0.52 miles) R W
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.57 miles) A C E
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.57 miles) 1 2
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.57 miles) B D F M
- broadway - lafayette st (0.57 miles) B D F M
- spring st (0.58 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.58 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.6 miles) 4 6 6 Express
Soho, short for “South of Houston”, is jammed packed with shopping. With everything from haute couture boutiques to well-known chains, Soho is truly an all-encompassing marketplace. But don’t let all…
Similar Condos in Soho
The Soho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.