About This Listing | 241 16th St, # 1Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Located in the lovely South Slope, 241 16th Street is a new boutique condominium project ready to be called home. This new 25′ wide building greets you with a gorgeous new modernist facade of brick, glass, and wood.
Residence No. 1 at 241 16th Street is a sprawling duplex residence offering 2 bedrooms. 2.5 baths PLUS a private rear yard. The home has a massive living room, with gorgeous custom accents, a chef’s kitchen, and 2 quiet bedrooms with rear yard views. The kitchen has integrated appliances, beautiful stone counters, and custom cabinetry. This home also has both north and south terraces, ideal for outdoor dining.
241 16th Street truly sets a new bar for boutique luxury homes. Each home has wide plank white oak floors, new custom millwork, central AC and heat, shaker doors, and oversize wooden frame Pella windows, Washers/Dryers.
All floor through units have ample northern and southern natural light and HUGE private storage rooms in the basement. Perfectly located in Park Slope, 241 16th Street is very close to Prospect Park, trendy dining on 5th and 7th Avenues, Nitehawk Cinema, Union Market, and more.
Legal Disclaimer: 241 16th Street: this is not an offering. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from File No. CD210256.
- 1701 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: South Slope
About 241 16th St
Schools Near 241 16th St
- P.s. 295 0.22 miles
- Hellenic Classical Charter School 0.23 miles
- P.s. 124 Silas B. Dutcher 0.25 miles
- Magnet School Of Math, Science And Design Technology 0.28 miles
- P.s. 107 John W. Kimball 0.4 miles
- New Voices School Of Academic & Creative Arts 0.22 miles
- J.h.s. 088 Peter Rouget 0.25 miles
- M.s. 51 William Alexander 0.59 miles
- Secondary School For Law 0.61 miles
- Secondary School For Research 0.61 miles
- Secondary School For Journalism 0.61 miles
Transportation Near 241 16th St
- prospect ave (0.24 miles) D N R
- 4th av - 9th st (0.41 miles) F G
- 4th av - 9th st (0.45 miles) D N R
- 7th ave (0.46 miles) F G
- 15th st - prospect park (0.55 miles) F G
- 25th st (0.57 miles) D N R
About South Slope
Surrounded by fellow trendy neighborhoods, South Slope is an evolving gem that frequently sees new bars and cafes pop up as the internal dynamic continues to shift. Old, red-brick buildings…
Similar Condos in South Slope
The South Slope Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near South Slope, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near South Slope, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.