About This Listing | 215 E 19th St, APT 16BListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Extraordinary Space and Soaring Views.
Newly released 16B, is a stunning 4 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom residence, featuring captivating panoramic views of the city skyline and up to 11′ ft ceilings throughout.
Upon entering this massive 4,731 SQ FT home, you are greeted by a dramatic and spacious gallery. Immediately, you have the option of entering the impressive great room, or the nearly 800 SQ FT eat-in kitchen. The kitchen is composed of custom-designed cabinetry by Canova with top-of-the-line Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, rich Calacatta marble, and elegant Lefroy Brooks fixtures.
The primary bedroom and the three additional bedrooms are situated on opposite sides of the residence; easily closed off and separated from each other.
The primary bedroom suite features expansive views of Midtown with exceptional closet space and a windowed five-fixture bath with radiant-heated marble floors, a soaking tub, and glass-enclosed shower.
Impeccable fittings and materials include white marble, solid hardwood doors with Valli & Valli hardware, Lefroy Brooks fixtures, and solid white oak floors throughout. Modern touches include multi-zone HVAC system for year-round temperature control, pre-wired electrical for automated shades, and recessed LED lighting.
Gramercy Square features a live-in resident manager, 24-hour doorman, and valet with on-site parking.
The building boasts 20,000-square-feet of tranquil green spaces designed by celebrated architect M. Paul Friedberg Partners. Landscape envelops the residences both on the ground and in the air, from a multi-tiered courtyard garden to tree-lined walks and a rooftop terrace with planted with trees and lawns; your own private garden in the heart of New York City.
Amenities include a 75′ foot lap pool, fitness center, sauna/steam rooms, yoga studio, children’s play area, residents’ club room, screening room, and golf simulator.
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an Offering Plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD14-0390. CabGram Developer, LLC. 4611 12th Avenue, Suite 1L. Brooklyn, NY 11219. The artist representations and interior decorations, finishes, appliances, and furnishings are provided for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties except as may be set forth in the Offering Plan. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan.
- 4731 Square ft
- Year Built: 2018
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 215 E 19th St
About The Tower (Gramercy Square)
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Golf Simulator
- Swimming Pool
- Party Room
- Parking Garage
- Catering Kitchen
- Media Room
- Pieds A Terre Allowed
- Stone Facade
- Yoga Studio
Schools Near 215 E 19th St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.15 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.44 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.19 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.19 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.19 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.23 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.24 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.15 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.15 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.44 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.24 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.34 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.43 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.22 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.24 miles
- East Side Community School 0.43 miles
Transportation Near 215 E 19th St
- 3rd ave (0.25 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.3 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.32 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.34 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.36 miles) L
- 1st ave (0.37 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- astor pl (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 8th st - nyu (0.59 miles) N Q R W
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.