About This Listing | 108 Leonard St, APT 6MListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Paying homage to the most coveted elements of an architectural masterpiece at 108 Leonard, ornamental majesty and historic provenance are leveraged anew with fresh modern forms and contemporary design priorities.
This 1,715 square foot floor-thru 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath residence offers exceptional separation between private and entertaining space. A gracious and discrete formal entry leads to an impressive great room with ceilings heights in excess of 10′ and oversized windows, with a seamlessly adjoined open kitchen and dining space. Gorgeous wide plank blond oak flooring arranged in a chevron pattern runs throughout the entertaining spaces. Custom designed by Jeffrey Beers International exclusively for 108 Leonard, Scavolini kitchen cabinetry is featured in an open plan with a Calacatta Vagli marble countertop, backsplash, and waterfall island replete with supplemental storage and ideal for both every day and occasional entertaining. Generously proportioned, the kitchen is outfitted with premium Miele appliances including a 5 -burner gas cooktop with vented hood, combi steam/convection oven, electric speed oven, and wine refrigerator.
The bedrooms are optimally positioned opposite the living areas offering maximum privacy, exceptional supplemental storage spaces, and a large utility closet with sink. The Primary Suite features an enormous walk-thru closet/ dressing room and an exquisite en suite bath with separate glass enclosed shower and an Agape free-standing soaking tub, with high-honed Calacatta Mandria marble floors and walls. Fantini polished chrome fixtures compliment the custom vanity, shower, and bath. A secondary bedroom offers outstanding storage and an off-suite secondary bath.
Featuring a discreet drive-in motor reception including valet parking and three luxurious attended lobbies each with its own elevator bank, 108 Leonard offers both the intimate experience of a boutique building and the breadth of over 20,000 square feet of wellness-driven amenities. Award-winning hospitality design firm Jeffrey Beers International has scrupulously restored renowned architect McKim Mead & White’s Italian Renaissance Revival landmark; masterfully imbuing a distinctly contemporary yet timeless point of view within Tribeca’s most iconic century-old building.
Please contact the sales gallery for more information.
The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor (CD 16-0364).
- 1715 Square ft
- Year Built: 1928
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Civic Center
Active Listings At 108 Leonard St
About 108 Leonard Street
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining Room
- Private Training Rooms
- Rain Shower
Schools Near 108 Leonard St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.29 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.4 miles
- P.s. 150 0.4 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.43 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.43 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.43 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.5 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.53 miles
- Pace High School 0.54 miles
- Emma Lazarus High School 0.54 miles
- M.s. 131 0.54 miles
- I.s. 289 0.54 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.3 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.3 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.48 miles
Transportation Near 108 Leonard St
- canal st (0.2 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.21 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.22 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.22 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.23 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.24 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- franklin st (0.28 miles) 1 2
- city hall (0.3 miles) R W
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.32 miles) A C E
- chambers st (0.32 miles) 1 2 3
- chambers st (0.33 miles) A C
- park pl (0.38 miles) 2 3
- world trade center (0.44 miles) E
- canal st (0.47 miles) 1 2
- fulton st (0.49 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.51 miles) J Z
- grand st (0.51 miles) B D
- spring st (0.51 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- fulton st (0.52 miles) 2 3
- fulton st (0.54 miles) 4 5
About Civic Center
Civic Center is less a communal neighborhood and more a gathering place where the business of the city gets done. Courthouses, district offices, marriage bureaus and more are all hosted…
Similar Condos in Civic Center
The Civic Center Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Civic Center, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Civic Center, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.