About This Listing | 250 Manhattan Ave, # 3RListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Built in 2022, in close proximity to all the best Williamsburg has to offer, this 1-bed, 1-bath is filled with light and character.
The open plan layout features a modern and functional kitchen, equipped with Bertazzoni electric range, oven and microwave, a Liebherr fridge and a Bosh dishwasher.
The living room seamlessly transitions to a south-facing balcony with breathtaking views of Brooklyn and Manhattan.
The bathroom is clad with marble and has extra wide shower head as well as hand-held unit.
The bedroom has ample closet space and is whisper quiet. Multiple independent climate zones, a water tank with 50 gallon water heater, a Bosh washing machine and dryer round out the comforts this beautiful home offers.
Just off Grand Street, 250 Manhattan Ave is at the heart of buzzing East Williamsburg, close to award-winning restaurants like Luksus, Milk Bar, Pomp and Circumstance, Champs Diner, as well as myriad cafes and great shopping.
Private storage space available for purchase.
Close to the L and G train at Lorimer and Metropolitan Ave station. The commute to Manhattan is a mere 15 minutes!
- 592 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: East Williamsburg
About 250 Manhattan Ave
Schools Near 250 Manhattan Ave
- P.s. 018 Edward Bush 0.07 miles
- P.s. 132 The Conselyea School 0.2 miles
- P.s. 250 George H. Lindsay 0.34 miles
- P.s. 196 Ten Eyck 0.37 miles
- P.s. 319 0.47 miles
- Green School: An Academy For Environmental Careers 0.2 miles
- Enterprise, Business And Technology High School 0.35 miles
- Progress High School For Professional Careers 0.35 miles
- School For Legal Studies 0.35 miles
- Williamsburg High School For Architecture And Design 0.5 miles
- M.s. 582 0.37 miles
- John Ericsson Middle School 126 0.58 miles
- Conselyea Preparatory School 0.62 miles
Transportation Near 250 Manhattan Ave
- graham ave (0.21 miles) L
- grand st (0.27 miles) L
- lorimer st (0.28 miles) L
- metropolitan ave (0.31 miles) G
- montrose ave (0.44 miles) L
- broadway (0.47 miles) G
- hewes st (0.54 miles) J M
- lorimer st (0.56 miles) J M
About East Williamsburg
Hugged by Greenpoint, Bushwick, and (naturally) Williamsburg, East Williamsburg is a hybrid of these three hip, adventurous, and creative communities. Isolated from multiple MTA lines, East Williamsburg enjoys its seclusion…
Similar Condos in East Williamsburg
The East Williamsburg Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near East Williamsburg, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near East Williamsburg, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.