About This Listing | 31 N Elliott Pl, # 5Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Introducing 31 North Elliott Place. This gorgeously allotted new construction condominium is situated in historic Fort Greene, Brooklyn. This five unit building boasts full-floor homes, fastidiously designed common spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, and rooftop access with sweeping views. From the airy and elegant lobby to the bright and spacious apartment layouts featuring 9 ft+ ceilings, every detail has been scrutinized and executed to the highest level of quality and taste. Solid white oak herringbone floors run throughout the open unit floor plans, including heated flooring in both the Family and Master bathrooms. The spacious kitchen includes a pantry closet for extra storage and convenience, custom solid white oak wood cabinets imported directly from Doca in Italy, and a state-of-the-art Bertazoni Italian appliance package. The bathrooms feel like a spa oasis with the additions of custom handmade white oak reeded vanities and Kohler brushed nickel finishes. Additional in-home features include massive USA Anderson double-paneled insulated windows, washer / dryer hookup, built-in Sonos and Verizon Fios systems, and an Apple Smart Home Docking Station. Building amenities include an exterior facade inspired by Argentinian designer Spearhead, a direct unit access elevator, recreational rooftop, bike area, and a security monitoring system accessible to all units via the Apple Docking Station.
Units 3-6 are 2 bed / 2 bath homes that boast two private balconies with double exposures.
Fort Greene is a neighborhood seeped in rich history. Conveniently located adjacent to Commodore Barry Park near the Brooklyn Navy Yard, 31 North Elliott Place affords the homeowner a prime location to enjoy the celebrated district. At the heart of the neighborhood is its deep connection to Brooklyn’s artistic movement. Home to visionaries Walt Whitman, John Steinbeck, Spike Lee, and Erykah Badu, Fort Greene fuels creativity and inspiration for all who flock to it. It is the quintessential blend of community and culture, from the neighborhood block parties to institutions such as The Brooklyn Academy of Music and MoCADA. The lively lifestyle will draw you in, and 31 North Elliott Place will make you feel at home.
- 1058 Square ft
- Year Built: -1
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Navy Yard
Active Listings At 31 N Elliott Pl
About 31 N Elliott Pl
Schools Near 31 N Elliott Pl
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.13 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.13 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.18 miles
- P.s. 046 Edward C. Blum 0.33 miles
- P.s. 307 Daniel Hale Williams 0.38 miles
- Science Skills Center High School For Science, Technology And The Creative Arts 0.37 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Music And Art, The 0.37 miles
- Brooklyn International High School 0.37 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.48 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.48 miles
- Satellite West Middle School 0.38 miles
- Dr. Susan S. Mckinney Secondary School Of The Arts 0.13 miles
- Khalil Gibran International Academy 0.18 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Arts And Letters 0.55 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.6 miles
Transportation Near 31 N Elliott Pl
- dekalb ave (0.51 miles) B D N Q R
- york st (0.52 miles) F
- jay st - metrotech (0.57 miles) N R
- jay st - metrotech (0.61 miles) A C F
- hoyt st (0.61 miles) 2 3
About Navy Yard
The extraordinary efforts here during World War II earned the yard the nickname of “Can-Do Shipyard.” Today, residents don’t inhabit this yard but workers still congregate in this warehoused area…
Similar Condos in Navy Yard
The Navy Yard Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Navy Yard, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Navy Yard, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.