About This Listing | 48 E 132nd St, APT 4EListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
YOUR CHIC UPTOWN HIDEAWAY
Come on and fall for this irresistible modern studio at The Style Condo. Treeline views through floor-to-ceiling windows beckon you forth into the bright and tranquil space, where everything is right in its place. Apartment 4E’s open galley kitchen gleams with acrylic cabinets, glass-tile backsplash, Caesarstone counters and stainless appliances, including integrated fridge and freezer and a discreetly hidden Bosch washer and dryer.
The convertible Murphy bed transforms into a sofa, allowing the living space to be used to its best advantage whatever the need or time of day may be. 4E’s spotless, spacious bathroom is clad in white tile and fixtures. When you’re ready – for morning coffee, a glass of wine to celebrate the day’s end – step out onto your own private balcony. It’s your own private outdoor perch in the city! The apartment also comes with its own, large, deeded storage space.
Opened in 2017, investor-friendly The Style is a surprisingly intimate enclave of 31 stylish apartments. You will love the thoughtful amenities, such as the Virtual Doorman service, which allows you to receive packages and visitors when you’re not home. And you’ll enjoy kicking back in the tranquil landscaped garden, or catching a workout in the fitness center and yoga space – both open 24 hours a day. There is also bike storage and even a pet spa. So come and say YES to The Style in vibrant Central Harlem, convenient to 4/5/6 and 2/3 subways and the Metro North options are no problem here with the Metro North, the 4,5,6 and the 2,3 trains all accessible. Schedule your tour of this stunning jewel box today!
- Year Built: 2016
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
Active Listings At 48 E 132nd St
About 48 East 132nd Street – The Style
Schools Near 48 E 132nd St
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.22 miles
- P.s. 133 Fred R Moore 0.16 miles
- P.s. 197 John B. Russwurm 0.23 miles
- P.s. 030 Hernandez/hughes 0.25 miles
- P.s. 175 Henry H Garnet 0.46 miles
- P.s. 092 Mary Mcleod Bethune 0.52 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.22 miles
- Community School For Social Justice 0.57 miles
- Health Opportunities High School 0.57 miles
- Thurgood Marshall Academy For Learning And Social Change 0.59 miles
- Kappa Ii 0.25 miles
- Academy Of Collaborative Education 0.52 miles
K-12 all grades
- Choir Academy Of Harlem 0.22 miles
- P.s. 138 0.25 miles
- St. Hope Leadership Academy Charter School 0.52 miles
- P.s. M079 - Horan School 0.6 miles
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Charter School 0.46 miles
Transportation Near 48 E 132nd St
- 135th st (0.36 miles) 2 3
- 125th st (0.4 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 138th st - grand concourse (0.43 miles) 4 5
- 125th st (0.47 miles) 2 3
- 3rd ave - 138th st (0.56 miles) 6 6 Express
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.