About This Listing | 250 Bowery, APT 5DListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Calling all investors! Investment Opportunity with a 4.5% Cap Rate!
Situated at the intersection of Nolita and NoHo, this impeccably finished, serene and silent, light-filled one-bedroom home at 250 Bowery will not disappoint.
Upon entering the apartment, you’re greeted by the building’s signature oversized floor to ceiling windows. Facing west, the entire home enjoys magnificent sunsets and a view of the Freedom Tower. The open-concept kitchen features a Carrara marble countertop & backsplash, custom Italian white-matte cabinetry, Miele speed oven and gas cooktop, vented hood, Bosch dishwasher and integrated Sub-Zero refrigerator, deep Blanco stainless steel sink with garbage disposal, Grohe faucet with pullout spray, and ample storage. The luxurious bathroom offers a full-sized W/D with overhead storage, polished white glass and marble finishes, custom floating sink and Hansgrohe fixtures, custom medicine cabinet, Duravit soft-close toilet, and Zuma deep soaking tub with Grohe fixtures. As you enter the serene and private bedroom, you’ll notice a deep closet and space for a queen-sized bed. Additional features include wide-plank white Oak flooring, central heat and A/C, and high ceilings with recessed lighting. This home is the perfect pied-a-terre, investment, or a spectacular primary residence. Full height 4′ x 5′ storage locker included!
Tenant In Place until February 2024.
- 542 Square ft
- Year Built: 2013
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Active Listings At 250 Bowery
Schools Near 250 Bowery
- Manhattan Charter School 0.56 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.35 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.35 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.35 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.43 miles
- P.s. 042 Benjamin Altman 0.5 miles
- Cascades High School 0.13 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.31 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.43 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.44 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.44 miles
Transportation Near 250 Bowery
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.16 miles) F
- bowery (0.2 miles) J Z
- bleecker st (0.21 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- spring st (0.22 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.23 miles) B D F M
- prince st (0.26 miles) N Q R W
- grand st (0.34 miles) B D
- delancey st - essex st (0.4 miles) F
- delancey st - essex st (0.44 miles) J M Z
- canal st (0.48 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- astor pl (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.49 miles) J Z
- 8th st - nyu (0.51 miles) N Q R W
- canal st (0.52 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.53 miles) R W
- spring st (0.6 miles) A C E
About Lower East Side
Originally settled by immigrants, the Lower East Side pays homage to its past with The Tenement Museum, community centered events such as Pickle Day, and the locally founded Hester Street…
Similar Condos in Lower East Side
The Lower East Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.