About This Listing | 60 White St, # PHWListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Welcome to 60 White Street, originally built in 1869 and redeveloped by the prestigious Sorgente Group as TriBeCa’s most environmentally-conscious boutique condominium!!!
Upon arriving at 60 White you are immediately welcomed by an inspiring “Green Wall” which provides natural air filtration and simple elegance to the lobby. Via keyed-elevator access you are then transported to PHW, a duplex spanning over 3,000 interior square feet and 2 private outdoor terraces totaling another 700 square feet. It’s 3BRs, 3 full baths, and 2 half baths of trophy penthouse perfection.
Entering the fifth floor, you’re drawn to the Southern view through three oversized, “Passive House”, triple-pane windows. Reclaimed oak floors, soaring ceilings and expansive art walls provide a smooth transition from the living/dining area into the custom kitchen where you’ll find Wolf, Sub-Zero, Asko and Thermador appliances all on 3.5 inch slab Danby marble countertops.
The 5th floor also includes 2 BRs, both with en-suite baths, a powder room, mudroom, pantry and laundry room all before a dramatic staircase leads you upstairs. The 6th floor perfectly fuses indoor and outdoor living. Sliding glass doors open to a south-facing terrace with a counter bar, refrigerator, two outdoor showers, and unobstructed views of the Freedom Tower. The upstairs also includes a home office, powder room, mudroom and a wet bar/kitchenette perfect for terrace entertaining.
The master suite, separated from the rest of the 6th floor, is complete with a master bathroom, a bounty of closet space, and a private terrace with 2 more outdoor showers and Empire State Building views to the north.
Additional state-of-the-art features of the property include an individually-wired security system, a pre-wired Cloud9 system, and a home automation system.
The building’s amenities include a fitness center, Video Doorman System, secured package room, and a private residential club lounge and projector room.
The unit is currently occupied on a MTM basis with a 30 day eviction clause. With this in mind, a 24 hour notice is requested for all showings.
Some pictures are virtually staged.
- 3129 Square ft
- Year Built: -1
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo-retail
- 5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
About 60 White Street
Schools Near 60 White St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.27 miles
- P.s. 150 0.37 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.46 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.5 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.5 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.38 miles
- Nycischool 0.41 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.41 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.51 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.55 miles
- I.s. 289 0.54 miles
- M.s. 131 0.58 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.4 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.4 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.6 miles
Transportation Near 60 White St
- canal st (0.12 miles) R W
- canal st (0.14 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.18 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- franklin st (0.19 miles) 1 2
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.2 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.2 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.35 miles) 1 2
- chambers st (0.35 miles) J Z
- chambers st (0.36 miles) 1 2 3
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.36 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- city hall (0.39 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.39 miles) A C
- spring st (0.44 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- park pl (0.45 miles) 2 3
- world trade center (0.51 miles) E
- grand st (0.51 miles) B D
- prince st (0.52 miles) N Q R W
- bowery (0.53 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.55 miles) A C E
- fulton st (0.6 miles) A C
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.