About This Listing | 460 W 42nd St, APT 58GListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Stunning views of NYC and beyond from the 58th floor of the Manhattan View, one of the finest luxury condominium buildings in Midtown West.
This one bedroom apartment features south facing exposures in the living room and bedroom, and is equipped with a large open kitchen with top appliance set, a bathroom with large stall shower and soaking tub, generously proportioned coat closet and bedroom closets. The amenities floor features an Equinox-serviced gym, a swimming pool, sun deck, furnished outdoor patio with grills, residents lounge with fireplace, games rooms, and a co-working space with computers and printers.
421-a Tax Abatement
This unit is currently receiving partial exemption from real estate taxes pursuant to section 421-a of the New York State Property Tax Law, and qualifies for a 20-year exemption under Final Certificate of Eligibility TEO9819. The 20-year 421-a tax exemption began in the tax year 2012/2013. The benefit period will begin to phase out biennially by 20% over an 8-year period beginning in the 2024/2025 tax year.
Benefit Years% of Exemption
- 782 Square ft
- Year Built: 2011
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Hudson Yards
Active Listings At 460 West 42nd Street
About Manhattan View
Schools Near 460 West 42nd Street
- P.s. 051 Elias Howe 0.19 miles
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.37 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.36 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.36 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Design And Construction, The 0.43 miles
- High School Of Hospitality Management 0.43 miles
- Facing History School, The 0.43 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.54 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.37 miles
- P.s. 035 0.56 miles
Transportation Near 460 West 42nd Street
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.27 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.42 miles) 7 7 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.44 miles) 1 2 3
- times sq - 42nd st (0.47 miles) S
- 34th st - penn station (0.47 miles) A C E
- 34th st - hudson yards (0.49 miles) 7 7 Express
- 50th st (0.49 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.5 miles) N Q R W
- 49th st (0.53 miles) N Q R W
- 50th st (0.57 miles) 1 2
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.61 miles) B D F M
About Hudson Yards
Putting every square inch to use, Hudson Yards is a gleaming residential hub in Manhattan’s Midtown West market. By area, Hudson Yards is now the largest private real estate development…
Similar Condos in Hudson Yards
The Hudson Yards Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Hudson Yards, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Hudson Yards, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.