About This Listing | 143 W 30th StListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
143 West 30th Street was developed and built in 2012 as a condominium building but is currently being operated as a mixed-use rental building.
The Sponsor has retained Douglas Elliman Real Estate to exclusively arrange the fee simple sale of the entire property, including all units currently managed as the Davos Condominium.
Located on the north side of West 30th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues, in the Chelsea neighborhood of Midtown South, the 15-story building is comprised of 26 1-bedroom apartments and 1 commercial retail space including an accessory cellar space. All units are free market and leased with rents positioned to increase by 20% to meet the residential market demand.
This disposition opportunity provides the purchaser the option to continue operating as a rental building with in-place cash flow or sell individually as condominiums to investors or for owner-occupancy.
- Year Built: -1
- 26 Bedrooms
- 27 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown South
Schools Near 143 W 30th St
- P.s. 033 Chelsea Prep 0.49 miles
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.54 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.03 miles
- The High School Of Fashion Industries 0.32 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.46 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.52 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.57 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.54 miles
Transportation Near 143 W 30th St
- 28th st (0.14 miles) 1 2
- 34th st - penn station (0.18 miles) 1 2 3
- herald sq - 34th st (0.2 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.2 miles) N Q R W
- herald sq - 34th st (0.21 miles) B D F M
- 34th st - penn station (0.34 miles) A C E
- 23rd st (0.35 miles) F M
- 23rd st (0.36 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.4 miles) A C E
- 23rd st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- 33rd st (0.48 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.48 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.52 miles) N Q R W
- times sq - 42nd st (0.55 miles) 1 2 3
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.55 miles) B D F M
- times sq - 42nd st (0.55 miles) 7 7 Express
- 23rd st (0.59 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 18th st (0.59 miles) 1 2
- times sq - 42nd st (0.61 miles) S
About Midtown South
The streets around Penn Station and Madison Square Garden are informally known as Midtown South, a neighborhood that has some residents but more offices, restaurants and stores. Encompassing Koreatown, the…
Similar Condos in Midtown South
The Midtown South Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.