About This Listing | 9 Dekalb Ave, # 53FListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Residence 53F at The Brooklyn Tower comprises 869 square feet, offering one-bedroom, one-bathroom, and expansive views of Brooklyn, Fort Greene Park, and the New York Harbor. This graciously proportioned home set the stage for AD100 firm Gachot Studios to conceive the beautifully-designed interiors.
The entry foyer unfolds into the corner great room, featuring ceiling heights up to 11′ and floor-to-ceiling windows with southern and eastern exposures of Fort Greene Park, the New York Harbor, and the surrounding Brooklyn skyline. Off of the great room is the exceptionally crafted open kitchen with striking graphite matte black and etched bronze mirror cabinetry, a polished bronze mirror backsplash, and Absolute Black granite countertops. A fully-integrated suite of Miele appliances and Waterworks fixtures outfitted in a custom brass finish complete the experience.
Located at an elevation of 535 feet, The principal bedroom is abound with natural light and east and south-facing views of the Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn skyline. The spacious principal bathroom is elegantly appointed with walls sheathed in expressive Breccia Capria marble and hexagonal flooring designed with a combination of white Bianco Dolomite marble and Absolute Black granite. The custom vanity features integrated glass sconces and is finished in light mahogany with an Absolute Black granite countertop and Waterworks fixtures in a custom brass finish. Additional residence features include Miele Washer and dryer and zoned HVAC system for maximum comfort and flexibility.
At the heart of the residential experience is the holistic amenity offering that extends to over 120,000 square feet, encouraging a sense of community and collaboration, while offering immersive environments for discovery, creativity, and wellness. These indoor and outdoor experiences will offer dedicated year-round programming, supported by a team of dedicated concierge professionals. This is Brooklyn at its best.
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the sponsor. File No. CD21-0093. Sponsor: 9 Dekalb Fee Owner LLC, 104 fifth avenue, 9th floor, New York, New York 10011. All dimensions are approximate and subject to construction variances. Plans, layouts, and dimensions may contain minor variations from floor to floor. The images shown are intended as a general reference, for illustration purpose only, and may not be an exact representation. Features, materials, finishes, and layout of subject unit may vary and be different than shown. Sponsor reserves right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the offering plan. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- 869 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 9 Dekalb Ave
About The Brooklyn Tower
Schools Near 9 Dekalb Ave
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.35 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.37 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.44 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.44 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.57 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.3 miles
- Brooklyn Technical High School 0.32 miles
- Pacific High School 0.34 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.4 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.4 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.46 miles
- M.s. 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 0.6 miles
Transportation Near 9 Dekalb Ave
- dekalb ave (0.06 miles) B D N Q R
- hoyt st (0.14 miles) 2 3
- nevins st (0.16 miles) 2 3 4 5
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.17 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.25 miles) N R
- jay st - metrotech (0.3 miles) A C F
- fulton st (0.42 miles) G
- borough hall (0.44 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.46 miles) 2 3
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.46 miles) 2 3 4 5
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.48 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.48 miles) B Q
- bergen st (0.51 miles) F G
- lafayette ave (0.52 miles) A C
- court st (0.57 miles) N R
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.