About This Listing | 34 E 126th StListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
We are proud to present 34 East 126th Street. This beautiful brownstone is located in Central Harlem off Fifth Ave. This property will be delivered vacant, has a Certificate of No Harassment (CONH) in-place, and approved DOB architectural plans. An additional benefit of this property is the favorable tax class – 2B, which translates into very low annual property taxes of $4,298/year (2022/2023).
The plans for this custom 4,500 sf townhouse, offers you an opportunity to create luxury living for this three unit building:
-The owner’s triplex features three bedrooms, four bathrooms and three private gardens
-The second unit is a floor through unit with two bedrooms, two full baths and a 67 sf balcony
-The third unit also features two beds and two baths AND provides for a whopping 736 sf of outdoor space on your beautiful roof deck!
Boasting 12 ft high ceilings throughout, this pre-war gem is loaded with original features including eight fireplaces with mantles, wainscoting, and pocket doors, intact!
The location value is unmatched! Sylvia’s, Whole foods, The Apollo Theater, Columbia University and the 125th St commercial corridor is within a few minutes of the property. All major train lines are accessible including the A, B, C, D, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and Metro North.
- Year Built: -1
- 7 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 6 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
About 34 E 126th St
Schools Near 34 E 126th St
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.1 miles
- P.s. 133 Fred R Moore 0.21 miles
- P.s. 030 Hernandez/hughes 0.22 miles
- P.s. M242 - Gwendolyn Powell Brown Computer School 0.38 miles
- Harlem Success Academy 1 Charter School 0.43 miles
- Harlem Day Charter School 0.47 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.1 miles
- Coalition School For Social Change 0.61 miles
- Urban Peace Academy 0.61 miles
- Kappa Ii 0.22 miles
- Global Technology Preparatory 0.39 miles
- Academy Of Collaborative Education 0.6 miles
- J.h.s. M045 John S. Roberts 0.61 miles
K-12 all grades
- Choir Academy Of Harlem 0.1 miles
Transportation Near 34 E 126th St
- 125th st (0.23 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 125th st (0.27 miles) 2 3
- 135th st (0.53 miles) 2 3
- 116th st (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 116th st (0.56 miles) 2 3
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.