About This Listing | 18 W 129th St, APT 4BListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Investment opportunity in Central Harlem with low monthlies.
Arrive at 4B from the fob-locked elevator onto your personal landing foyer. Inside you’ll find a spacious living room with wide south-facing windows overlooking the back garden. The layout is made for entertaining with a chef’s open kitchen including Bosch and LG appliances. Enjoy private outdoor space, a balcony directly off the living room to take in what nature has to offer. The bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and there is ample closet space throughout with cellar storage inclusive with the sale. The bathroom is large and offers a deep soaking bathtub.
The Madera is a boutique condo elevator building with a tax abatement in place until 2028. Residents enjoy laundry in the building, which is free of charge, a virtual doorman with a package room, a furnished backyard patio with a BBQ grill, and a friendly superintendent. Conveniently located in Central Harlem around the corner from known restaurants Red Rooster, Sylvia’s, and Corner Social along with multiple new eateries that have opened in the last year alone. Directly on the corner is Pioneer grocery, Lenox Coffee and Harlem Pilates, or find Whole Foods five blocks South not to mention a Trader Joe’s on the way. Easy access to 2,3, A,C,B, D,4,5 & 6 trains with only a seven-minute ride to the top of Central Park.
- 600 Square ft
- Year Built: 2008
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
Schools Near 18 West 129th Street
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.24 miles
- P.s. 133 Fred R Moore 0.11 miles
- P.s. 175 Henry H Garnet 0.34 miles
- P.s. 197 John B. Russwurm 0.35 miles
- P.s. 030 Hernandez/hughes 0.37 miles
- P.s. 092 Mary Mcleod Bethune 0.38 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.15 miles
- Thurgood Marshall Academy For Learning And Social Change 0.46 miles
- Mott Hall High School 0.61 miles
- Bread & Roses Integrated Arts High School 0.61 miles
- Kappa Ii 0.37 miles
- Academy Of Collaborative Education 0.38 miles
- Global Technology Preparatory 0.61 miles
- Kappa Iv 0.61 miles
K-12 all grades
- Choir Academy Of Harlem 0.24 miles
Transportation Near 18 West 129th Street
- 125th st (0.22 miles) 2 3
- 135th st (0.33 miles) 2 3
- 125th st (0.44 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 125th st (0.55 miles) A B C D
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.