About This Listing | 9 Dekalb Ave, # 53AListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Spanning 1,266 square feet, Residence 53A at The Brooklyn Tower is an elegant two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom home with interiors by AD100 firm Gachot Studios and panoramic views of Lower Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the New York Harbor. Radically imagined by JDS Development Group and award-winning SHoP Architects, The Brooklyn Tower is Brooklyn’s first supertall, rising over 1,000 feet into the skyline.
Beyond the thoughtful entry foyer and jewel-box powder room is the spectacular corner great room, with western exposure, ceiling heights up to 11 feet, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Richly layered materials such as mahogany, antique rubbed bronze, and white oak flooring in a custom honey stain create a warm and intimate interior. The centerpiece of the great room is the exceptionally crafted, open kitchen designed by Gachot Studios featuring striking graphite matte black and etched bronze mirror cabinetry, a polished bronze mirror backsplash, and Absolute Black granite countertops. A fully-integrated suite of Miele appliances and Waterworks fixtures in a custom brass finish complete the exceptional experience.
The principal bedroom provides a private opportunity for sunsets and breathtaking city and harbor vistas, while the walk-in-and secondary closets offer ample storage. The en-suite, four-fixture principal bathroom features walls sheathed in expressive Breccia Capria marble, complemented by Absolute Black granite and white Bianco Dolomite marble flooring in a hexagonal pattern. A custom vanity in a light mahogany finish features an Absolute Black granite countertop, Waterworks fixtures in a custom brass finish, and integrated fluted glass sconces.
The secondary bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom outfitted with Bianco Dolomite tiled walls, Absolute Black granite mosaic flooring, and custom vanity in a light mahogany finish. The powder room is wrapped in light mahogany millwork walls with Bianco Dolomite and Absolute Black granite mosaic flooring in a custom triangular pattern. Additional residence features include Miele washer and dryer and zoned HVAC system for maximum comfort and flexibility.
At the heart of the residential experience is the holistic amenity offering. Immersive experiences extend to some 120,000 interior and exterior square feet set over several floors and feature one of the city’s most dramatic swimming pools encircling the Banks’ immense Gustavino dome. These stunning indoor and outdoor experiences will offer year-round programming, supported by a team of dedicated concierge professionals. This is Brooklyn at its best.
- 1266 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 9 Dekalb Ave
About The Brooklyn Tower
Schools Near 9 Dekalb Ave
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.35 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.37 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.44 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.44 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.57 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.3 miles
- Brooklyn Technical High School 0.32 miles
- Pacific High School 0.34 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.4 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.4 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.46 miles
- M.s. 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 0.6 miles
Transportation Near 9 Dekalb Ave
- dekalb ave (0.06 miles) B D N Q R
- hoyt st (0.14 miles) 2 3
- nevins st (0.16 miles) 2 3 4 5
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.17 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.25 miles) N R
- jay st - metrotech (0.3 miles) A C F
- fulton st (0.42 miles) G
- borough hall (0.44 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.46 miles) 2 3
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.46 miles) 2 3 4 5
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.48 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.48 miles) B Q
- bergen st (0.51 miles) F G
- lafayette ave (0.52 miles) A C
- court st (0.57 miles) N R
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.