About This Listing | 350 Butler St, 3CListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
ALL SHOWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT.
Enjoy contemporary Park Slope living at its finest in this expansive one-bedroom, one-bathroom home at The Butler Collection’s 350 Butler Street – a groundbreaking new condominium from The Brooklyn Home Company.
Spanning 769 square feet, this brand-new residence invites you to discover Madera wide-plank white oak floors and tall ceilings dotted with recessed ultra-thin LED lighting throughout. Built in accordance with Passive House design principles, the home features triple-pane windows and an individual ERV unit for superior air quality.
Generous open-plan living space welcomes comfortable daily life and entertaining, or elevate your culinary experience in the open kitchen featuring Shaker cabinetry topped by honed quartzite countertops and a Fireclay sink with a Waterworks faucet and garbage disposal. Chefs will love the elite appliance package, including a Jennair refrigerator and dishwasher, Bertazzoni range and Zephyr hood. Head to the bedroom to discover bright windows and a roomy closet. The full bathroom boasts Waterworks fixtures, a Restoration Hardware mirror and a large tub/shower. An in-unit washer-dryer, linen closet and oversized entry closet add effortless ease to this exceptional urban sanctuary.
Residents of this luxurious complex enjoy an attended lobby, a fitness center, children’s playroom, bike storage and a glorious common roof deck. From this ideal location where Park Slope meets Gowanus, you’re surrounded by some of the best dining and nightlife in the city, including Threes Brewing, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, The Sackett, Blueprint and more. Boutique fitness studios, the Park Slop Food Co-Op and Whole Foods are all nearby. Four blocks east, Prospect Park offers hundreds of acres of outdoor space and recreation plus access to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Museum and Library. Nearby R, 2/3, B/D, N/R/Q and 4/5 trains, excellent bus service and CitiBike stations make getting around town effortless.
- 769 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Park Slope
Active Listings At 350 Butler St
About The Butler Collection
Schools Near 350 Butler St
- P.s. 282 Park Slope 0.26 miles
- P.s. 372 -the Children's School 0.31 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.34 miles
- P.s. 032 Samuels Mills Sprole 0.54 miles
- P.s. 321 William Penn 0.59 miles
- Brooklyn High School Of The Arts 0.27 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.44 miles
- Cobble Hill School Of American Studies 0.57 miles
- M.s. K266 - Park Place Community Middle School 0.19 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.27 miles
- New Horizons School 0.54 miles
- M.s. 51 William Alexander 0.55 miles
- I.s. 340 0.58 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K077 0.19 miles
- P.s. K369 - Coy L. Cox School 0.55 miles
Transportation Near 350 Butler St
- union st (0.21 miles) D N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.29 miles) D N Q R
- bergen st (0.32 miles) 2 3 4
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.37 miles) 2 3 4 5
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.39 miles) B Q
- 7th ave (0.46 miles) B Q
- lafayette ave (0.57 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.58 miles) G
- nevins st (0.59 miles) 2 3 4 5
- grand army plaza (0.61 miles) 2 3 4
About Park Slope
Tranquil and neighborhoody, Park Slope sits adjacent to Brooklyn’s answer to Central Park, Prospect Park. With handsome townhouses and rolling strollers a common sight, this small-town-like residential community is a…
Similar Condos in Park Slope
The Park Slope Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Park Slope, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Park Slope, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.