About This Listing | 41 Great Jones St, MAISONETTEListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
27′ WIDE TOWNHOUSE ON GREAT JONES IN AN ULTRA CHIC BOUTIQUE CONDOMINIUM
A beautiful bespoke entrance leads this exquisite Maisonette with approx. 4,241 sq ft of interior space and a 304 square foot private garden. Spanning over 3 levels offering incredible entertaining with an open and airy layout featuring 3 bedrooms, home office plus study/gym, 4 bathrooms, and 2 powder rooms.
The residence opens into a formal entryway leading to an open chef’s Boffi kitchen and large dining area that overlook the great room and private garden with a soaring 23-foot wall of windows. There is a powder room and 2 separate home offices which can be used for a variety of needs complete with a full bathroom.
The Boffi-designed kitchen is equipped with sleek white quartzite countertops, a massive eat-in island, and a suite of fully integrated Gaggenau appliances including 2 dishwashers and large wine fridge.
The floating open stairs take you to lower level with a immense great room, a full wet bar, a powder room, and direct access to a private landscaped garden with a full size Weber grill and seating area.
The upper level of the home features the luxurious primary suite with separate sitting area, a private balcony, large walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom with custom Boffi-designed dual vanity sinks, an iTempo walk-in steam shower, and a separate 72-inch ZUMA bathtub. The spacious secondary bedrooms each have large closets and full en-suite Calacatta marbled bathrooms with heated floors. There is also a windowed sitting area and laundry closet.
Features throughout include soaring 23-ft ceilings, 10-inch wide European oak wood flooring and ceilings, exposed brick and iron beams, all vanities and cabinetry by Boffi and bathroom fixtured by Vola, Lutron switch controlled custom recessed lighting, 9 zone HVAC 4 pipe heating and cooling system, Valli & Valli hardware, full size vented LG washer/dryer, and heated black granite slab floors on lower level. Private Storage included in Sale.
41 Great Jones is a boutique condominium designed by Morris Adjmi Architects and developed by Blumenfeld Development Group. This 1890 store-and-loft building was transformed into a contemporary residence with its Renaissance Revival facade repaired and restored, including cast-iron columns and wrought-iron fire escape baskets, while details that had been lost to history, like the original wood-and-glass storefront and metal cornice, were recreated from historic photographs. While the outside was preserved, the inside was completely transformed with three distinctive condominium units. Steps from SoHo, the West Village, the East Village, NoLita, and the Lower East Side, and is close to a number of trendy restaurants, shops, bars, galleries, theatres, and cafes.
- 4241 Square ft
- Year Built: 1910
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Noho
About 41 Great Jones Street
Schools Near 41 Great Jones Street
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.37 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.37 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.49 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.5 miles
- Harvey Milk High School 0.22 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.24 miles
- Cascades High School 0.34 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.57 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.59 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.49 miles
- School For Global Leaders 0.57 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.54 miles
- East Side Community School 0.54 miles
- Marta Valle Secondary School 0.57 miles
Transportation Near 41 Great Jones Street
- bleecker st (0.12 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.21 miles) B D F M
- astor pl (0.24 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 8th st - nyu (0.25 miles) N Q R W
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.28 miles) F
- prince st (0.31 miles) N Q R W
- spring st (0.39 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- bowery (0.46 miles) J Z
- 3rd ave (0.54 miles) L
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.55 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.56 miles) A C E
- union sq - 14th st (0.56 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.56 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- spring st (0.58 miles) A C E
- grand st (0.59 miles) B D
- delancey st - essex st (0.61 miles) F
Modern high rises coexist with public art installations in NoHo, named for being North of Houston Street. The neighborhood is home to one of New York’s most important theaters The…
Similar Condos in Noho
The Noho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Noho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Noho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.