About This Listing | 108 Leonard St, APT 7CListing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Paying homage to the most coveted elements of an architectural masterpiece at 108 Leonard, ornamental majesty and historic provenance are leveraged anew with fresh modern forms and contemporary design priorities.
This 1,928 square foot 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath residence features uncompromised scale, volume and character. Upon arrival, a spacious foyer and gallery proceed to an exceptional great room with dramatic windows, expansive walls for art and ceiling heights in excess of 10′. Gorgeous wide plank gray oak flooring arranged in a chevron pattern runs throughout entertaining and transitional spaces. Custom designed by Jeffrey Beers International exclusively for 108 Leonard, Scavolini kitchen cabinetry is featured in an open plan with a Calacatta Vagli marble countertop, backsplash, and waterfall island replete with supplemental storage and ideal for both every day and occasional entertaining. Generously proportioned, the kitchen is outfitted with premium Miele appliances including a 5 -burner gas cooktop with vented hood, combi steam/convection oven, electric speed oven, and wine refrigerator.
A distinct entry vestibule creates a sense of privacy and seclusion in a Primary Suite with large windows, a walk-in closet, and a luxurious en suite bathroom with high-honed Calacatta Mandria marble floors and walls. Fantini polished chrome fixtures compliment the custom vanity and an oversized walk-in shower. Two secondary bedrooms with en suite bath, a signature powder room with sculptural Nero Marquina marble sink, and a utility closet with washer and dryer complete this singular offering.
108 Leonard offers multiple attended lobbies, a discreet drive in motor reception with private valet parking and over 20,000 square feet of wellness driven amenities built for entertaining, repose and revitalization. Award-winning hospitality design firm Jeffrey Beers International has scrupulously restored renowned architect McKim Mead & White’s Italian Renaissance Revival landmark; masterfully imbuing a distinctly contemporary yet timeless point of view within Tribeca’s most iconic century-old building.
Please contact the sales gallery for more information.
The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor (CD 16-0364).
- 1928 Square ft
- Year Built: 1928
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Civic Center
Active Listings At 108 Leonard St
About 108 Leonard Street
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining Room
- Private Training Rooms
- Rain Shower
Schools Near 108 Leonard St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.29 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.4 miles
- P.s. 150 0.4 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.43 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.43 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.43 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.5 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.53 miles
- Pace High School 0.54 miles
- Emma Lazarus High School 0.54 miles
- M.s. 131 0.54 miles
- I.s. 289 0.54 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.3 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.3 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.48 miles
Transportation Near 108 Leonard St
- canal st (0.2 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.21 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.22 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.22 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.23 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.24 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- franklin st (0.28 miles) 1 2
- city hall (0.3 miles) R W
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.32 miles) A C E
- chambers st (0.32 miles) 1 2 3
- chambers st (0.33 miles) A C
- park pl (0.38 miles) 2 3
- world trade center (0.44 miles) E
- canal st (0.47 miles) 1 2
- fulton st (0.49 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.51 miles) J Z
- grand st (0.51 miles) B D
- spring st (0.51 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- fulton st (0.52 miles) 2 3
- fulton st (0.54 miles) 4 5
About Civic Center
Civic Center is less a communal neighborhood and more a gathering place where the business of the city gets done. Courthouses, district offices, marriage bureaus and more are all hosted…
Similar Condos in Civic Center
The Civic Center Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Civic Center, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Civic Center, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.