About This Listing | 230 E 20th St, 51Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY with a Limited-Time Offer:
Buyer’s Broker Enjoy a 4% Commission on Contracts Signed through December 31, 2023.
The Modern at 230 East 20th Street offers a distinct collection of 37 one- to four-bedroom residences. Featuring a richly-hued facade and the most contemporary interiors among Gramercy Square’s four buildings, The Modern’s design hallmarks include efficient layouts, clean lines, and a light-infused palette of finishes.
This elegant two-bedroom, two-bath home boasts cheerful natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows and split bedroom layout. A custom-designed Kitchen by Italy-based Minimal features white oak and white lacquer cabinetry with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The primary bedroom suite features a generous walk-in closet and en-suite bath including Bianco Dolomiti white marble-clad walls and flooring with radiant heat. A custom vanity features dual Kohler sinks and Lefroy Brooks fixtures throughout. The residence features a multi-zone HVAC system for year-round climate control and a utility closet with washer and dryer.
Located just east of historic Gramercy Park, Gramercy Square is a full-service condominium with 223 residences spanning a uniquely configured collection of four buildings. Elegantly seated around private gardens by M. Paul Friedberg & Partners and an exceptional 18,000-square-foot amenities suite – The Gramercy Club – designed and curated by La Palestra. In addition to an array of spaces that includes a state-of-the-art gym, spa, pool, residents’ lounge, dining room, and children’s playroom. The Gramercy Club offers stand-out cultural, athletic, and the option of bespoke wellness programming. Private storage and parking are available for purchase.
Exclusive Sales & Marketing Agent: Douglas Elliman Development Marketing.
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an Offering Plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD14-0390. CabGram Developer, LLC. 4611 12th Avenue, Suite 1L. Brooklyn, NY 11219. The artist representations and interior decorations, finishes, appliances, and furnishings are provided for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties except as may be set forth in the Offering Plan. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan.
- 1083 Square ft
- Year Built: 2018
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
About The Modern (Gramercy Square)
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Golf Simulator
- Swimming Pool
- Party Room
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Catering Kitchen
- Media Room
- Yoga Studio
Schools Near 230 E 20th St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.15 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.48 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.23 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.23 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.23 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.27 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.27 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.12 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.15 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.48 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.27 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.35 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.47 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.2 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.27 miles
- East Side Community School 0.47 miles
Transportation Near 230 E 20th St
- 23rd st (0.29 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.29 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.37 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.38 miles) N Q R W
- 1st ave (0.39 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.4 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.46 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- astor pl (0.6 miles) 4 6 6 Express
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.