About This Listing | 196 Orchard St, APT 4QListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Can be delivered turnkey. Inquire for details.
Residence 4Q is a gracious, 686 square foot one-bedroom with a 451 square foot private courtyard and one full bath that faces east through oversized casement windows surrounded in bronze, spilling sunlight onto white oak floors. With a nod to the rich history of the neighborhood, the interiors are a blend of industrial and refined elements such as concrete 10? ceilings, warm walnut custom millwork, Nero Marquina black marble kitchens, and Blue de Savoie marble baths. Each residence has luxury Miele appliances and blackened nickel Waterworks fixtures and washer and dryers.
Residents are afforded a curated selection of modern amenities including a 4,100 square foot rooftop with an outdoor living room, furnished for sunbathing or enjoying staggering views of the city at night. Serve a meal on the chef s table prepared in one of the two outdoor kitchens. A 30,000 square foot Equinox occupies the base of the building and residents are offered a reduced membership price. There is a 24-hour doorman and a resident superintendent.
196 Orchard is a celebration of contrasts. Designed by globally acclaimed architect, Ismael Leyva and the self-described “unholy trinity”, New York based Inc. Architecture and Design, the facade marries the turn-of-the-century New York industrial character of the Lower East Side with a lifestyle that is distinctly luxurious. The muscular facade is layered in handcrafted black and real bronze glazed brick imported from Spain, while the vertical style of the windows are reminiscent of the diverse and eclectic artists’ studios and sophisticated indie fashion shops nearby. Proudly positioned on the southeast corner of Orchard and Houston, residents are seconds from many of the best boutique restaurants and the hottest, ever-evolving night spots in New York City.
SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN THE OFFERING PLAN. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD 15-0263. SPONSOR: MB-REEC HOUSTON PROPERTY OWNER LLC, 594 BROADWAY, SUITE 1010, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10010. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.
- 686 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Active Listings At 196 Orchard St
About 196 Orchard
Schools Near 196 Orchard St
- Manhattan Charter School 0.33 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.1 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.16 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.16 miles
- P.s. 142 Amalia Castro 0.33 miles
- P.s. 064 Robert Simon 0.42 miles
- Cascades High School 0.14 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.18 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.24 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.35 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.35 miles
Transportation Near 196 Orchard St
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.12 miles) F
- delancey st - essex st (0.25 miles) F
- delancey st - essex st (0.28 miles) J M Z
- bowery (0.33 miles) J Z
- grand st (0.41 miles) B D
- bleecker st (0.43 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.47 miles) B D F M
- spring st (0.47 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- prince st (0.52 miles) N Q R W
- astor pl (0.56 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- east broadway (0.59 miles) F
- 8th st - nyu (0.61 miles) N Q R W
About Lower East Side
Originally settled by immigrants, the Lower East Side pays homage to its past with The Tenement Museum, community centered events such as Pickle Day, and the locally founded Hester Street…
Similar Condos in Lower East Side
The Lower East Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.