The Bryant 16 W 40th St, APT 21D
About This Listing | 16 W 40th St, APT 21DListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Enjoy open city and Empire State Building views through custom sliding Vitrocsa glass doors with Juliet balconies in this new corner one-bedroom residence designed by David Chipperfield Architects. This 1,067-square-foot (99.8 sq. m.) residence features twelve floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing for tremendous southern light and open views of the Empire State Building and Lower Manhattan. The custom marble terrazzo facade transitions seamlessly to the interiors, creating crisp architectural frames to the windows and a border for the heated oak herringbone floors.
The residence’s bespoke millwork, designed by David Chipperfield Architects exclusively for The Bryant, cleverly conceals storage, appliances, and mechanical systems, allowing continuous, full 9 foot 6 inch ceiling heights to carry throughout. The millwork also functions as a custom built-in entertainment center for the primary bedroom suite.
The separate windowed kitchen features white lacquered millwork cabinetry, Calacatta Gold marble countertops, backsplash and side panels, and a full suite of Gaggenau appliances with fully-vented range hood.
The south-facing primary bedroom suite offers incredible Empire State Building views and an ensuite bath with full-height Statuarietto marble walls, vanity with marble top, and wet room with rain shower enclosed behind custom Bendheim glass.
Residences at The Bryant, located at 16 West 40th Street, sit atop a boutique hotel and amenities include 24-hour attended lobby, lounge, fitness center with sauna, and access to the Terrace Club with fireplace and full bar overlooking Bryant Park.
- 1067 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown South
Active Listings At 16 W 40th St
About The Bryant
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Refrigerated Storage
- Central Air
- High Rise
- In Unit Washer Dryer
Schools Near 16 W 40th St
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.26 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.42 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.55 miles
Transportation Near 16 W 40th St
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.1 miles) 7 7 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.16 miles) B D F M
- grand central - 42nd st (0.17 miles) S
- times sq - 42nd st (0.27 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.31 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.31 miles) S
- times sq - 42nd st (0.33 miles) 1 2 3
- herald sq - 34th st (0.33 miles) B D F M
- times sq - 42nd st (0.34 miles) 7 7 Express
- herald sq - 34th st (0.35 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.35 miles) 7 7 Express
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.43 miles) B D F M
- 33rd st (0.44 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 34th st - penn station (0.47 miles) 1 2 3
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.5 miles) A C E
- 49th st (0.51 miles) N Q R W
- 34th st - penn station (0.57 miles) A C E
- 28th st (0.58 miles) N Q R W
About Midtown South
The streets around Penn Station and Madison Square Garden are informally known as Midtown South, a neighborhood that has some residents but more offices, restaurants and stores. Encompassing Koreatown, the…
Similar Condos in Midtown South
The Midtown South Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.