About This Listing | 11 Hoyt St, 50HListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Immediate Occupancy. Tishman Speyer’s 11 Hoyt sets Brooklyn’s new standard for architecture and design. The graceful 57-story tower, offering studio to four-bedroom luxury residences and more than 55,000 square feet of unrivaled indoor and outdoor amenities, is an extraordinary work of architecture and design. A true collaboration among three celebrated world-class firms-architecture by Jeanne Gang’s Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design-11 Hoyt is a visionary building that looks to the future while drawing inspiration from Brooklyn’s rich architectural history and creative spirit.
Residence 50H is a spectacular high floor corner three-bedroom, three-bathroom featuring stunning north and west views over the Brooklyn cityscape, Lower Manhattan and the Harbor. A formal entry foyer leads into the open entertaining space designed in 11 Hoyt’s Classic palette. Richly hued, the kitchen offers pale-stained oak floors, white satin-lacquer custom cabinets with polished nickel accents and honed Italian lava stone countertops and backsplash. 50H offers signature bay windows in the living room and in the primary bedroom – the perfect place to read, relax and to enjoy the stunning views.
The kitchen in 50H comes fully equipped with a premium Bosch appliance package including a built-in refrigerator and dishwasher, vented stovetop exhaust fan and gas cooktop. An extension of the countertop allows for comfortable seating at the kitchen peninsula. The primary suite offers a large walk-in closet and a luxurious primary bathroom. This elegant spa-like bathroom is thoughtfully crafted with a bespoke light-stained oak double vanity with polished nickel frame and plumbing fixtures, Italian light grey Calacatta marble floors and tub surround, a separate stall shower and crackle-glazed ceramic wall tiles in a soothing cream hue.
An elegant ensuite second bathroom with cool white glazed ceramic wall tiles, Italian white Calacatta marble floors, and a custom light-stained oak vanity with polished nickel frame fixtures. The third full bathroom features bespoke light-stained oak vanity with polished nickel frame and plumbing fixtures, Italian white Calacatta marble floors, and bespoke glazed ceramic wall tile. This home also features WiFi-enabled smart thermostats, USB outlets in select locations, and Latch smart entry door locks.
11 Hoyt is a LEED Gold Certified Building. Kitchen and bathroom layouts may vary. Image represents finishes only. Finishes may vary depending on floor.
- 1570 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 11 Hoyt St
About 11 Hoyt St
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 11 Hoyt St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.21 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.56 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.56 miles
- Pacific High School 0.18 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.38 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.38 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.39 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.51 miles
- School For International Studies 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 11 Hoyt St
- hoyt st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.09 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.19 miles) N R
- dekalb ave (0.21 miles) B D N Q R
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) A C F
- nevins st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.31 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.34 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.36 miles) F G
- court st (0.46 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.54 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) 2 3 4 5
- fulton st (0.56 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) B Q
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.