About This Listing | 427 E 90th St, APT 6AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Now Offering 2 Years Sponsor-Paid Common Charges! Estimated Savings for Residence 6A: $40,947.
Brand New Construction Condominium. Now 50% Sold with Immediate Closings.
Gracie Green: Timeless design within your local Upper East Side enclave, built to last.
Residence 6A is a corner 2-bed, 2-bath excellently designed layout flooded with natural light with floor-to-ceiling French casement inswing windows, high ceilings, and solid white oak flooring throughout. Seamlessly pre-wired to integrate with a home automation system to suit your lifestyle, whether it be motorized shades, speakers, or temperature control with the incorporated Mitsubishi heating and cooling system. The residence also features a Bosch washer/dryer.
The open living and dining room with two exposures blends into the beautifully crafted kitchen, featuring natural Montclair Danby marble across the countertops and ample island, white lacquer cabinetry, outfitted with a Subzero refrigerator, Wolf gas range, and Miele dishwasher, built for a chef.
The spacious primary bedroom suite configuration makes your morning routine a breeze with an ample walk-in closet between the bedroom quarters and ensuite bath. The primary bathroom is engulfed in matte Brecia White Marmorea honed marble walls and floors with wall-hung vanities, radiant heated floors, glass-enclosed walk-in shower, and countertops exuding the streamlined sophistication of a spa. The secondary bedroom echos the open-air Parisian accents with substantial closet space adjacent to the secondary bath with floating countertops and minimalistic detailing.
Yorkville, the local neighborhood within the Upper East Side, is rooted in community and convenience with unparalleled access to some of the most beloved recreational and educational institutions in New York including Asphalt Green, Spence School, and The Chapin School, as well as the Upper East Side NYC Ferry stop. Nestled amongst vibrant parks and bustling eateries, Gracie Green at 427 East 90 is surrounded by history and growth.
– Doorman attended lobby from 8am to 10pm Monday through Saturday, and 9am to 9pm on Sunday
– Virtual doorman additionally
– Fitness studio
– Children’s playroom with a collection of books and toys
– Furnished rooftop lounge
– Secured private storage for purchase
– Bicycle room on the lobby level.
– Pet grooming room
– Laundry in residence plus additional laundry room with high-capacity units
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD18-0286. Sponsor: 427 E 90 Owner, LLC, c/o Minrav Development, 540 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022. Sponsor makes no representation that future construction in the neighborhood surrounding the Condominium will not result in the obstruction of the views from any windows, gardens, and/or terraces. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- 1028 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Yorkville
Active Listings At 427 East 90th Street
About Gracie Green
Schools Near 427 East 90th Street
- Yorkville Community School 0.15 miles
- P.s. 290 Manhattan New School 0.41 miles
- P.s. 77 Lower Lab School 0.43 miles
- P.s. 198 Isador E. Ida Straus 0.43 miles
- P.s. 006 Lillie D. Blake 0.48 miles
- Richard R. Green High School Of Teaching 0.1 miles
- School For Cooperative Technical Education 0.33 miles
- M.s. 224 Manhattan East School For Arts & Academics 0.48 miles
- Renaissance School Of The Arts 0.48 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M169 - Robert F. Kennedy 0.5 miles
- P.s. 050 Vito Marcantonio 0.51 miles
- New York City Center For Autism Charter School 0.51 miles
- Life Sciences Secondary School 0.29 miles
- Academy Of Environmental Science Secondary High School 0.48 miles
Transportation Near 427 East 90th Street
- 86th st (0.28 miles) Q
- 96th st (0.35 miles) Q
- 86th st (0.46 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 96th st (0.51 miles) 4 6 6 Express
Few streets exude the grace and smarts of the Upper East Side, and Yorkville is no exception. Sprinkled with new high-rises and popular restaurants, Yorkville is a distinctly residential neighborhood…
Similar Condos in Yorkville
The Yorkville Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Yorkville, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Yorkville, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.