About This Listing | 984 Bergen St, RESIDENCE1Listing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Our preferred lenders are ready to help you find the right way to buy with mortgage rates as low as 5.5%, for those who qualify.
984 Bergen Street, Residence One has everything you’re looking for in a new home:
– Private outdoor space with more than 1,000 square feet and three distinct outdoor areas
– Full-size washer and dryer (vented!)
– Low Monthlies ($1,004 for taxes and common charges combined)
– Sizable primary bedroom- space for a king size bed and en suite bathroom
– Six large closets with ample storage space in both bedrooms and living area
– Gourmet kitchen with six-burner gas stove and vented hood
– Individually controlled HVAC units and tankless hot water heaters
– Modern bathrooms with heated floors and linen closets
– Dedicated entryway
– Private interior storage area for bikes, garden equipment, tool desk, etc.
– Anderson 400 windows with blinds installed!
– Teak hardwood floors
– Deeded storage
984 Bergen Street is a unique brownstone with four curated residences. No detail was overlooked. Features include:
– Smart Intercom system with virtual and phone access
– Tree-lined block with Brooklyn charm
– Dedicated outdoor space for every residence
Near all of Crown Heights’ artisanal food destinations and Franklin Avenue restaurant row – Winner, Barboncino, Chavela’s, Mayfield, etc, Food Garden, a luxury grocery store.
Called the “Next Prospect Heights” by The New York Times, 984 Bergen Street is in the heart of Crown Heights. The Atlantic Avenue Mixed Use Plan is poised to transform nearby commercial corridors into one of the most important new development areas in Brooklyn.
This is not an offer for a lease or a loan nor a guarantee of any specific pricing or terms. Mortgage lenders make their determinations on the availability, pricing, and terms of loans being offered based on the individual qualifications of each buyer. Pricing and terms are also subject to change with market conditions.This is not an offering. The complete Offering Terms are in an Offering Plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD230079. Property address: 984 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, NY 11216. Sponsor: 984 Bergen LLC. Sponsor Address: 44 Ferris Estate Road, New Milford, CT 06776. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- 1580 Square ft
- Year Built: 1905
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Crown Heights
Active Listings At 984 Bergen St
About 984 Bergen St
Schools Near 984 Bergen St
- P.s. 022 0.35 miles
- P.s. 316 Elijah Stroud 0.35 miles
- P.s. 003 The Bedford Village 0.4 miles
- P.s. 093 William H. Prescott 0.43 miles
- P.s. 241 Emma L. Johnston 0.59 miles
- Acorn Community High School 0.42 miles
- W.e.b. Dubois Academic High School 0.46 miles
- International High School At Prospect Heights 0.57 miles
- Brooklyn Academy Of Science And The Environment 0.57 miles
- High School For Global Citizenship, The 0.57 miles
- Elijah Stroud Middle School 0.35 miles
- P.s. 138 Brooklyn 0.2 miles
Transportation Near 984 Bergen St
- park pl (0.21 miles) S
- franklin ave - fulton st (0.3 miles) S
- nostrand ave (0.34 miles) A C
- franklin ave (0.36 miles) A C
- franklin ave (0.44 miles) 2 3 4 5
- nostrand ave (0.5 miles) 3 4
- botanic garden (0.5 miles) S
- eastern pkwy - bklyn museum (0.61 miles) 2 3 4
About Crown Heights
To view Crown Heights as just another residential community diminishes this active neighborhood located at the heart of Kings County. Stunning brick exteriors, swinging dive bars, and up-and-coming restaurants make…
Similar Condos in Crown Heights
The Crown Heights Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Crown Heights, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Crown Heights, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.