About This Listing | 35 W 15th St, 21AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Welcome to Apartment 21A at 35XV. Spectacular high floor home with the most stunning city views including the iconic Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and entire midtown skyline. Approximately 2,300 sq ft, this spacious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath luxury condo is half-floor corner home with an open loft-like feeling and incredible natural light from its floor to ceiling windows.
This gracious layout offers an oversized great room that is perfect for entertaining with its sweeping panoramic views. The modern kitchen features custom Poggenphol cabinetry and luxury fixtures by Miele, Grohe and Sub-Zero. Each of the 3 bedrooms have lovely open views and ensuite marble bathrooms. The spacious and sun flooded primary bedroom is a large corner with great closet space and a giant ensuite marble bath with double sinks, radiant heated floors, a big soaking tub and a separate steam shower. Other details include a semi-private elevator landing, oak floors, a laundry room with a vented washer/dryer, a Lutron home automation system which customizes blackout shades, lighting, temperature, and security.
35XV an architecturally striking glass and stone condominium building located at 35 West 15th Street. Perfectly situated at the intersection of the Chelsea. A full-service luxury condominium. There’s an abundance of amenities including a 24-hr. doorman, live-in super, outdoor terrace, playroom, on-site gym, entertainment lounge, bike storage, dining area, and private wine storage. This coveted and convenient downtown location is only 1.5 blocks to Union Square, 12 subway lines, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many of NYC’s finest restaurants and shops. 421-A Tax Abatement until 2026.
- 2271 Square ft
- Year Built: 2015
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Flatiron
Active Listings At 35 W 15th St
Schools Near 35 W 15th St
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.32 miles
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.57 miles
- Legacy School For Integrated Studies 0.09 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.37 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.37 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.37 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.41 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.53 miles
Transportation Near 35 W 15th St
- 14th st (0.12 miles) F M
- 6th ave (0.18 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.22 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.25 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.29 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 14th st (0.31 miles) 1 2 3
- 18th st (0.32 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.38 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.41 miles) F M
- 23rd st (0.44 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 14th st (0.46 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.46 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.47 miles) A C E
- 8th ave (0.47 miles) L
- 8th st - nyu (0.48 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.48 miles) 1 2
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.52 miles) 1 2
- astor pl (0.52 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.55 miles) L
Hugged by high-rise residential buildings, tall offices, and chic bars and restaurants, Flatiron’s still remains an intimate neighborhood with everything available right at your fingertips. Containing Eataly, the original Shake…
Similar Condos in Flatiron
The Flatiron Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatiron, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatiron, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.