About This Listing | 388 Bridge St, APT 44CListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Welcome to apartment 44C at 388 Bridge Street – an immaculate corner split two-bed, two-bath condo in the sky – with breathtaking views over lower Manhattan, the New York Harbor, and brownstone Brooklyn.
Situated at the end of the hallway for ultimate privacy, enter to discover an elegant foyer leading to the windowed kitchen complete with quartz countertops top-of-the-line appliances by Viking, Liebherr, and Bosch. The kitchen is open to the living area with plenty of room for living, dining, and entertaining with remarkable views of the Statue of Liberty and beyond.
The large corner primary bedroom takes in views all the way to Coney Island and offers a large closet and plus a luxurious windowed en-suite bath with double vanity and large glass-enclosed shower.
Across the apartment, find the large second bedroom and second bath with deep soaking tub, white cast sink, and a large medicine cabinet.
Additional features of apartment 44C include multi-zone heating and air conditioning, an in-unit Bosch washer/dryer, beautifully maintained wide plank hardwood flooring, and floor-to-ceiling windows taking in natural light all day long.388 Bridge Street is a full-service luxury condominium offering a 24 hour attended lobby with doorman and concierge, a large fitness center, multiple lounges including access to a 46th floor Sky Lounge with sweeping views, a children’s play room, two large common outdoor spaces which feature BBQ grills and lounging furniture, a pet spa, and optional valet parking.
All of this sits within blocks of the 2/3/4/5/A/C/G/F trains and two blocks to City Point with Alamo Drafthouse movie theater, Trader Joe’s, Target, Jackson McNally bookstore, and Dekalb Market Hall. Atlantic Avenue and Smith Street’s plentiful offerings for local dining and shopping are just a stone’s throw away.
- 1144 Square ft
- Year Built: 2014
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 388 Bridge Street
About 388 Bridge
Schools Near 388 Bridge Street
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.32 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.5 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.5 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.53 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.55 miles
- Pacific High School 0.2 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.23 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.23 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.23 miles
- Science Skills Center High School For Science, Technology And The Creative Arts 0.34 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.23 miles
- Khalil Gibran International Academy 0.53 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.58 miles
- School For International Studies 0.58 miles
Transportation Near 388 Bridge Street
- jay st - metrotech (0.04 miles) N R
- jay st - metrotech (0.07 miles) A C F
- hoyt st (0.1 miles) 2 3
- borough hall (0.21 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.22 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.24 miles) A C G
- dekalb ave (0.25 miles) B D N Q R
- court st (0.34 miles) N R
- nevins st (0.39 miles) 2 3 4 5
- bergen st (0.45 miles) F G
- clark st (0.53 miles) 2 3
- york st (0.55 miles) F
- high st (0.57 miles) A C
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.