About This Listing | 48 E 132nd St, # PHEListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Welcome to The Style Condominium at 51 East 131st Street, a vibrant and historic thoroughfare in the heart of Harlem. A neighborhood steeped in historical significance, where traditional brownstone streets give way to trendy restaurants and boutique shops.
Unit PHE, is a one-bedroom, one-bath Penthouse with a large south-facing private terrace, home office and storage unit. Perched on the top floor with unobstructed city views, this home is flooded in natural light. Featuring wide-plank oak flooring, recessed lighting, and 9′ soffit ceilings adding an elevated charm and appeal. The windowed L-shaped kitchen includes a built-in refrigerator and dishwasher for a clean, minimalistic look. Generous in size, the bedroom can easily fit a queens size bed and has a walk-in closet. Private outdoor enthusiasts will surely enjoy PHE’s expansive south-facing terrace, with a retractable awning providing an oasis in the city, the perfect respite from the hustle and bustle of urban life.
The Style Condominium offers an array of amenities designed to exceed your expectations, including virtual doorman service, a resident lounge, a 24-hour fitness center, and an outdoor community space. You’ll also appreciate the convenience of bike storage in addition to your very own private storage unit. Getting around the city is a breeze with easy access to Metro North and the 4, 5, 6, and 2, 3 trains.
To live here is to be woven into a tapestry of cultures that have wholly shaped the area.You might catch a glimpse of a group of schoolchildren on a field trip, learning about the events that shaped the community they call home, or families gathered together on front porches, chatting and enjoying the warm weather.
Come experience the sense of community and shared love for East Harlem. Take advantage of this chance to own in a neighborhood with a rich historical background and a renewed vitality that still preserves its authentic allure.
- 658 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
About 48 East 132nd Street – The Style
Schools Near 48 E 132nd St
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.22 miles
- P.s. 133 Fred R Moore 0.16 miles
- P.s. 197 John B. Russwurm 0.23 miles
- P.s. 030 Hernandez/hughes 0.25 miles
- P.s. 175 Henry H Garnet 0.46 miles
- P.s. 092 Mary Mcleod Bethune 0.52 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.22 miles
- Community School For Social Justice 0.57 miles
- Health Opportunities High School 0.57 miles
- Thurgood Marshall Academy For Learning And Social Change 0.59 miles
- Kappa Ii 0.25 miles
- Academy Of Collaborative Education 0.52 miles
K-12 all grades
- Choir Academy Of Harlem 0.22 miles
- P.s. 138 0.25 miles
- St. Hope Leadership Academy Charter School 0.52 miles
- P.s. M079 - Horan School 0.6 miles
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Charter School 0.46 miles
Transportation Near 48 E 132nd St
- 135th st (0.36 miles) 2 3
- 125th st (0.4 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 138th st - grand concourse (0.43 miles) 4 5
- 125th st (0.47 miles) 2 3
- 3rd ave - 138th st (0.56 miles) 6 6 Express
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.