About This Listing | 14 W 40th St, 27AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Fall Incentives at The Bryant: No Common Charges for 12-months and Reduced Closing Costs
Located high above vibrant Bryant Park in the heart of New York City, this park-facing corner two bedroom residence, designed by Pritzker Prize-winning David Chipperfield Architects, wraps the northwest corner with eleven floor-to-ceiling windows. At 1,650 sq. ft. (153.29 sq. m.), this home offers an expansive split bedroom floor plan with an abundance of natural light and incomparable views over Bryant Park through full-to-ceiling double-paned glass doors with Juliet balconies. The custom marble terrazzo facade transitions seamlessly into the interiors, creating crisp architectural frames to the windows and a border for the heated oak herringbone floors.
Bespoke millwork throughout the home cleverly conceals storage, appliances, and mechanical systems, allowing a continuous 9 foot 6 inch ceiling. The open kitchen includes a Gaggenau cooktop with fully-vented hood, oven, speed oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator/freezer. The center island is clad in Calacatta Gold marble and features a wine refrigerator and overhang for seating.
The primary bedroom suite offers direct park views and includes an ensuite bath featuring full height Statuarietto marble walls, double vanity with marble top, and separate room with rain shower and soaking tub. The secondary bath and powder room are also appointed with full Statuarietto marble walls and vanity.
Residences at The Bryant, located at 16 West 40th Street, sit atop a boutique hotel and amenities include 24-hour attended lobby, lounge, fitness center with sauna, and access to the Terrace Club with fireplace and full bar overlooking Bryant Park.
- 1650 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown South
Active Listings At 16 W 40th St
About The Bryant
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Refrigerated Storage
- Central Air
- High Rise
- In Unit Washer Dryer
Schools Near 16 W 40th St
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.26 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.43 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.55 miles
Transportation Near 16 W 40th St
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.1 miles) 7 7 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.16 miles) B D F M
- grand central - 42nd st (0.18 miles) S
- times sq - 42nd st (0.26 miles) N Q R W
- times sq - 42nd st (0.31 miles) S
- grand central - 42nd st (0.31 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.32 miles) 1 2 3
- herald sq - 34th st (0.33 miles) B D F M
- times sq - 42nd st (0.34 miles) 7 7 Express
- herald sq - 34th st (0.34 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.35 miles) 7 7 Express
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.43 miles) B D F M
- 33rd st (0.45 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 34th st - penn station (0.47 miles) 1 2 3
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.5 miles) A C E
- 49th st (0.51 miles) N Q R W
- 34th st - penn station (0.57 miles) A C E
- 28th st (0.58 miles) N Q R W
About Midtown South
The streets around Penn Station and Madison Square Garden are informally known as Midtown South, a neighborhood that has some residents but more offices, restaurants and stores. Encompassing Koreatown, the…
Similar Condos in Midtown South
The Midtown South Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.