About This Listing | 114 Lexington Ave, 101Listing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Meet Lexington Brooklyn, a brand-new boutique elevator condominium at the crossroads of Clinton Hill and Bed-Stuy. This striking 16-unit elevator building offers sunny one-to-three-bedroom homes with remarkable designer finishes and thoughtful floor plans, with most homes featuring private outdoor space.
Apartment 101 is a stylish first floor one-bedroom overlooking Lexington Avenue.
Flooded with sunlight all day long through oversized Pella windows, each residence boasts 7-inch-wide-plank light oak flooring in a natural finish, solid core doors, and luxurious brushed brass hardware throughout.
Enjoy impressive chef’s kitchens finished with custom matte lacquer cabinetry in pale gray with contrasting wood grain details, honed Calacatta Monet countertops and backsplashes, handmade Virginia Sin ceramic pendant lighting, and a collection of best-in-class Bertazzoni appliances including gas ranges.
Primary baths feature marble-clad showers, custom floating oak vanities that offer ample storage in addition to large medicine cabinets, and wall-mounted toilets with handheld bidets. The secondary baths each have soaking tubs, distressed emerald mineral tiles laid in a herringbone pattern, and similarly large floating vanities topped with marble.
Additional features setting Lexington Brooklyn apart from the rest include energy efficient Mitsubishi split heating and cooling, in-unit washer/dryers, and custom outfitted closets in every home. The building offers deeded parking for separate purchase, bike storage, Akuvox video intercom system, and a common finished roof easily accessed by the building’s elevator.
All of this is just moments from the G at Classon Avenue or the C & S trains at Franklin Avenue, and close to treasured neighborhood hot spots like Speedy Romeo, Clementine Bakery, Chilo’s, C’mon Everybody, Commune, Pilar, Playground Coffee Shop, and community gardens at Green Acres and 100 Quincy.
Images shown are a combination of model units and artist renderings. This is not an offering. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the File No. CD22-0207.
- 634 Square ft
- Year Built: 2023
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Bedford Stuyvesant
About 114 Lexington Ave
Schools Near 114 Lexington Ave
- P.s. 056 Lewis H. Latimer 0.22 miles
- P.s. 003 The Bedford Village 0.34 miles
- P.s. 270 Johann Dekalb 0.41 miles
- Community Partnership Charter 0.41 miles
- P.s. 256 Benjamin Banneker 0.45 miles
- Bedford Academy High School 0.21 miles
- Brooklyn Community High School Of Communication, Arts And Media 0.4 miles
- Brooklyn High School For Leadership And Community Service 0.4 miles
- Bedford Stuyvesant Preparatory High School 0.55 miles
- Brooklyn Academy High School 0.55 miles
- Satellite Three 0.22 miles
- Knowledge And Power Preparatory Academy Vii Middle School 0.4 miles
- Achievement First Endeavor Charter School 0.54 miles
Transportation Near 114 Lexington Ave
- classon ave (0.19 miles) G
- bedford - nostrand aves (0.28 miles) G
- franklin ave (0.38 miles) A C
- franklin ave - fulton st (0.45 miles) S
- clinton - washington aves (0.49 miles) G
- clinton - washington aves (0.5 miles) A C
- nostrand ave (0.58 miles) A C
About Bedford Stuyvesant
Leafy trees and architectural brownstones are refreshing sites in Bedford Stuyvesant. Known as Bed-Stuy, this tight-knit community just north of central Brooklyn is packed with small parks and large churches….
Similar Condos in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Bedford Stuyvesant Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Bedford Stuyvesant, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Bedford Stuyvesant, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.