About This Listing | 11 Hoyt St, 7AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Welcome to the largest one-bedroom line at Brooklyn’s most desirable new development, 11 Hoyt!
Residence 7A offers an unrivaled one-bedroom layout sprawling over 961 square feet, featuring one and a half bathrooms and generous upgrades throughout. As you step inside, the foyer welcomes you with two abundant closets and leads into the open-concept living room flanked by two oversized windows with a large bay and nook.
This peaceful residence overlooks 11 Hoyt’s private park, landscaped by Hollander Design. With Western exposure, the oversized living room boasts 10 feet ceilings and offers abundant natural light. The open chef’s kitchen features a plethora of custom cabinets in grey satin lacquer with blackened steel accents, honed Italian lava stone countertops and backsplash, and a package of premium Bosch appliances, including a refrigerator, dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop with an exterior venting exhaust fan, and a full-size convection oven. A custom-designed island matching the countertop’s lava stone completes the kitchen.
The massive bedroom can fit a king-size bed, has room for a workspace, and offers a large bay window overlooking the private park. The en-suite five-fixture bathroom is a serene space in which to relax and unwind, featuring a deep-soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, a bespoke double vanity with custom oil-rubbed bronze frame and plumbing fixtures, Italian white Calacatta marble floor, and crackle-glazed ceramic wall tiles in a soothing sage green hue. NYC closet dreams are made of the custom-designed walk-in closet in this apartment!
This gorgeous residence features custom motorized shades in all rooms, deeply stained 7′ wide plank oak floors, WiFi-enabled smart thermostats, an in-unit washer & dryer, Latch smart entry door locks, and ample closet space throughout.
With architecture by Jeanne Gang’s Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design – 11 Hoyt is the premier LEED Gold Certified condominium in Downtown Brooklyn. Multiple amenities floors offer its residents unparalleled services, including a 27,000 sf elevated private park with multiple barbecue grills, state of the art fitness center with Peloton bikes, yoga, cardio, and strength training rooms along with a squash court, and 75-foot saltwater pool, outdoor hot tub, children’s playroom and playground, co-working lounge, cinema, multiple game spaces, double-height Sky lounge with kitchen and a private dog run.
The location cannot be more ideal, close to Citi Point with Trader Joe’s, Dekalb market, and Alamo Drafthouse movie theater, access to 2/3/4/5/A/C/G/F trains, Smith and Court Street’s local boutiques and amazing local restaurants and cafes!
- 961 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 11 Hoyt St
About 11 Hoyt St
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 11 Hoyt St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.21 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.56 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.56 miles
- Pacific High School 0.18 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.38 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.38 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.39 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.51 miles
- School For International Studies 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 11 Hoyt St
- hoyt st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.09 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.19 miles) N R
- dekalb ave (0.21 miles) B D N Q R
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) A C F
- nevins st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.31 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.34 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.36 miles) F G
- court st (0.46 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.54 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) 2 3 4 5
- fulton st (0.56 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) B Q
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.